Fairgraves Spectral Throw - runtime error!

This game is fun. You could run that rather fast if you mounted the iso on the hard drive somehow, instead of loading it from a slow CD drive.
Than, can I launch two PoE clients on my machine?

Not for botting, of course :)
You can't launch one, let alone two.
I just started getting this exact error (word for word on error message). Nothing has changed that I know of and I have logged 500+ hours of POE. I repaired MSC++ as the link stated but that didn't fix it.

*EDIT* I'm running via Steam, I deleted and reinstalled the local files, and I also checked the file integrity within steam. =/
Last edited by Plethora22 on Mar 25, 2015, 4:08:58 PM
Heya Plethora, lots of people get these messages, but it doesn't mean they all have the same issues.

Can you start a new thread and be sure to include a DxDiag report as well as images/text of the exact messages being recieved?

Would also be useful to know what other (if any) software/apps you're running.

Cheers,
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Plethora22 wrote:
I repaired MSC++ as the link stated but that didn't fix it.

Did you check first whether MVC++ 2010 is the latest version installed on your system or not? Uninstall every version newer than 2010 (system control -> software), then repeat the repair/reset process.
Im having the same issue. Running it on steam. reinstalling and cchecking the files did not fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info