Do you get bored of leveling up chars over and over again?

I understand people do it for trying out new builds, but I just CAN'T go through all the leveling up over and over again, doing the same areas 3 times per char. With 3 characters lvl 80+, doing everything from lvl 1 onwards is just boring and time-consuming. But that's just a personal opinion.
"
anvilgod wrote:
I understand people do it for trying out new builds, but I just CAN'T go through all the leveling up over and over again, doing the same areas 3 times per char. With 3 characters lvl 80+, doing everything from lvl 1 onwards is just boring and time-consuming. But that's just a personal opinion.

Yes and no. I don't like doing it with the same build that's for sure. I played so much of normal with cleave back in the day, I don't know if I could handle more. I find it very fun the first time in the league. Later I just use leveling uniques and rush to merciless as fast as I possibly can.
Yup... time to remove cruel.

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
hell no i enjoy it

first day stay alive get to maybe ~30
2nd day check forum for complains about unbalanced templeague features to avoid them also work on resist
3rd day get hands on drop only gems... start to roll staunchings for cruel dom fight
4th day work on links and start to gather masters

sunday hit maps

every league the same
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Feb 27, 2015, 3:19:57 PM
In a perm league I do a little. Really enjoy the Norm playthrough, after that I could happily get dropped in Merci Sarn at around lv 65. I tend to get one of my bros to rush me if I'm not feeling it.

League time it's all good, constant upgrades and building the currency pool just make it seem more rewarding.
We tested it extensively
not really, the most fun i have is usualy from around level 25 to 70ish
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Never, i consider character progression a key part to asses a builds strength.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
It's only a chore if the character levels in the exact same way as another character.

Generally I only play builds that run "on their own" and aren't something that needs to be respecced into. Given that, each time I level something up, it should be different and fun. I also try not to trade (outside of required gems or final uniques) until I get into Merciless A3 or so in order to stay somewhat challenging through Cruel/early Merc.

That being said, I really wish that GGG would give a little bit more love to the early game. "Leveling uniques" take all the fun out of it, and respecs do as well. Sadly, that's the path they've chosen.
"
Earthslug wrote:
Yup... time to remove cruel.

I pray this happens in April.
at first i was doing 1 char per league

then i got bored after a couple hundred maps so i started rolling new build

maybe 3-4 per league

but after a while

rushing char from 0 to 70 became boring as fuck, especially when you hit 25-30, 40-50 slow exp regions...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info