Ash Proliferation Wander Tree

Hi, I created this tree because I wanna start a Low Life Crit Shadow using Kinetic Blast + Herald of Ash proliferated. Now, I'm a new player at this game (I play since Christmas) and this is my first self-made tree. Is this tree good? If you would change something, what?

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hey, played low life for a while, even if i have never tryied wanderer.
This is a sample tree i would personalli follow:
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAGyVLrukC34qnKzW5EVBtGdlbHU9Ms9teUDARD3RVrJhfKvfXw21ca4RIj0abofrSHRSApFXWZOcXLySwQqMUsEwt9uefiHNwwnOaYWznCaDOcD9zx8q-7slEwfOCHlyKf8aio8HFXfIOSBGWY0Pb50cG8uFfanBSidNw1bVI8-oqCx9BBiMWvwMetAyTJxzcDXzqulfJ-eiCxyj6DH1GcYMJHarhiCpTYpWycLjKO3wPxG-edweHE5yk7BjZE3C7L2_GnhB_ES_rY5maWbz2W8UoLR9TNQ-rm7UZihqP9tr7CQ==

You actually don't need to take life nodes since you're ES based. Also Herald of Ash prolif if i'm not wrong scales with the killing blow damage, so you should look more for direct damage nodes better than others.
Vaal Pact i don't really know if it's necessary since you can sustain really well reflect with some flasks and nice playing!
Also all the aura nodes are pretty important to sustain the most possible auras. You'll probably run HoA, Hatred, Wrath, Discipline and Clarity (or double herald instead).
Hope i was of some help!
I took Vaal Pact because I saw some videos on Youtube with the same build but without Vaal Pact, and they have sustain problems. Anyway are +fire dmg nodes useless?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info