Grace Nexus

Hey guys

Clarity Soul Nexus mtx is amazing, I love it, I love it so much I actually use a lvl1 clarity on 2 diff chars that dont even need it just because I love how it looks, thats how sold on Soul Nexus i am.

The hatred aura graphic, the skull thing, its kind of cool but not for me rly. Problem is not many chars use clarity, most of my chars use grace, grace is such a widespread aura, ev chars, armour chars, all manner of builds from casters to melee to ranged attackers are using it. Most of my builds run grace + hatred, theyre the backbone of like 50% of builds imo, but theres no cool mtx for grace...

so cna we have one? :D

So heres the aspects of soul nexus that make it.. the black shadow at the bottom provides the backdrop to let it be so cool, the movement, the abstract weave of light, the way it envelops the bottom half of ur char.

Now I understand that its themed right, clarity, mana, souls, soul siphon, the way the light beams are sucked into the heart of the char... its not just visual theres an appropriate thought process there that is not at all 'fitting' to grace. However, Grace has spinny circles around you, if they had a shadowy backdrop, were an intense emerald, maybe dots of light spinning around, I feel like something can be done in a similar vein that is conceptually appropriate and equally appealing, the little white 'shards' that shoot out from grace etc. I would love a grace effect in a similar fashion, I feel like it would be a lot less niche than the clarity effect, of which I have 2.

Honestly I never buy points for the points, to get something specific, I donate when I can afford to donate regardless of needing or wanting any particular mtx because I lvoe the game, I believe in you as a company and I want to support you. But Im sure many people buy specifically because they want something that will make their char more appealing. For sure a Grace Nexus would be an instant purchase for me when points are available, more so than anything currently on offer.

On a side note while Im here just want to give some props to the art team as ever, I understand you guys are probably the most budget hungry department and the most hindered by the constraints of the indie dev status. But what you have done with what you have is lovely, it just keeps getting better and I feel like you deserve a big pat on the back. It can be an ugly game in parts but I know if you had the spare money to make this game look how you want it to be it would be a beauty to behold, if I had the spare money to give you to make it happen I would do so because I feel its a very important factor in peoples (possibly subconscious) perception of quality in the game as a whole.

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info