Next Patch notes you want to see

2x4 Acts.
Desync fixed.
Clicking on doors fixed.
EU servers fixed.
Everything you did on 1.3, just do the opposite for 1.4.
"
PitzerMike wrote:
- Killing Dominus for the first time now gives a proper reward on all difficulties.

Wtf is your problem? Nothing wrong with a rare orchard map.

Nah just kidding.
piety reward could be split to domi as well. 1 point each perhaps
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Also, being able to choose where your tp scrolls take you and choosing which difficulty you want your hideout to be so you know what your stats will actually be in merc without doing some swag math.

useful guild features too.. that would be nice.
Ugh effort
Major Content/Features:

*uninstall the game

*don't play it anymore

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
-pants
-we noticed that removing iqq had a very negative effect on newcomers so we went back and brought it back in.
-we also bumped currencydrops all across the board with or without iiq by 100%!!!! MONI LOADSAMONE
-we reduced the dumbass contentblocking on masters from 7-8 it will be done in a week now wueeeeyyyy!
-we introduced 30more highlvlonly uniques 68+ no lowlvltrashsupportitemunique NOBODY FUCKING GIVES A SHTI ABOUT SINCE RELEASE =D
30 fucking more highenduniques.
-we introduced the new modtier called terminator resis bumped up by 10% dmg bumped up by 50 physdmg by 10 same with spelldmg and attackspeed - new mODS NEW BASEITEMS [Removed by Support]
-we enabled a softreset on standart and removed all duped items and currency via our new detection guardian to root out illegitametely earned currency/items from the pool.
players that have been hit by a dupewipe will be granted very high currency and itemfind for a month unless they were aware - then they will be investigated and temp or permbanned depending on severence of dupes.
-introducing act4 and 5 now with supermaps that are seeminly endless just as d2 cowruns and resetabble if you provide 2-3chaos per run because everythign else is a dumbass currencysink nobody asked for and doesn´t really contribute to fixing the games core problems.
-templeauges will no longer have unobtainable league onlyitems - every item will be obtainable everywhere due to evading price retardation from leageonlyitems and making templeauges with special permanent mods within and without lvls such as 100%iir or 50%iiq more + doubblebossloot or even tripple no more nasty annoying wannabehardcore mods loot loot LOOT all you want cause thats what you need!
-introduced a higher range of maps from 79 to 89 so lvling from 90 - 100 will be less [Removed by Support] and TIMEGATING ON RNG ON RNG ON RNG
-raised lvlcap to 120
introduced a new gauntletmode where you enter a single map of your choice and progress from 66 or choice to the cap (89 or whatever) with endless portals and waves making it the optimal lootRUN BECAUSE [Removed by Support] FORGOT ABOUT DEM LOOTRUNS YOU THINK DOMINUS IS FUN WHEN ITS STILL THE MOST EFFECTIVE [Removed by Support]
-this was my little shizoid ego talking me scuzi but srsly get on the train with rewarding playertimeinput instead of stupid timegating and currencysinks nobody fucking wants if you were intouch with your community you´d know we ALL WANT less currencysinks and MORE REWARDS.

the only reason people ever stop playing is due to
#1rl issues and errands we all gtta hustle to pay dem bills
#2lack of logical timespent = rewardsystem you cant let players hang by the stick as if they were fishing on a chilly weekend for 10 hours then drop them nothing but a babyfish that they throw back into the water( onto the ground )

#3lack of metastabilizing items and inflation of stupid shituniques that you can stick up your ass cause dayumn theyre useless as fuck thus further saturating the uniquepool and polluting it.

4#shitmods from normal on mercdrops i dont even have to explain this one , this is the first and only game that lets normal difficulty mods and loot drop on the highest difficulty ,i mean really ive no words lot of built up anger sadness and lack of faith about a change but really i mean REALLY? why do i or anyone else have to loot a lvl1-10moditem or unique from PALACE DOMINUS?
PA
LA
CE
DOMINUS

should have the highest droprate and chance out of any fujcking mob in the game ,its not rocketscience if i climb to the top of the mappyramid let me earn some moni and make fat blingbling oujt of it in my inventory dont STARVE PEOPLE TO DEATH OR BOREDOME ITS THE EXACT OPPOSIT OF PRELONGING PLAYTIME - IT ONLY ANGERS PEOEPLE AND DRIVES THEM AWAY CUSTOMERS OF MTX POTENTIAL SUPPORTERS BARF AT THIS SYSTEM AND LEAVE NEVER TURNING BACK

Now i myself have taken a huge break and not much done changed.
let me recap things that hafve changed in a year while i was gone.
-vaalpact nerf pourquoi? [Removed by Support] and senseless "but it maed melee op" nikk1h melee was never OP its all about dat ranged crit
-IIQ nerf wth? you htink we find TOO MUCH CREDIT? not ENOUGH CREDIT BY FAR PER TIMESPENT
-ATZIRI /UBERATZIRI cool i get to collect 1 out of 4 tokes in randomly spawning areas in randomly spawnwable waypoints where randomly chosen gem or sacpiece pops from a guaranteed vase
so ive to go through not only 2 but 3 RNG dicerolls to first get the area spawned then 2 get the vaalbase popped to drop a piece instead of a gem and then 3rd hope for it to be a midnight.
Whats wrong with you developers? how is adding more content and gating it through RNG FUN or hardcore ? HINT = its neither - it simply makes you want to do it a few times and never do it again cause A.its a timeinvestment/economical sacrifice of orbs you could /should save spend on gear.
B. it is nonsense to have to go through lottery ticket roulette to get INTO UBERS.
not even going to talk about mortal hopes cause we all know how dat be.

ye so some of these or other patchnotes id love to read see eat up print out on a poster and hang em on my drywalls but none of these will happen EVER , because this company is ignorant and hellbent on RNG which will be the root of bankrupcy/selling the company to someone who is .... more competent to put it nicely.

you had 3 years
years
and you didnt do shit with what you promised us since open beta - sure you did something but the major true epidemics have been left unchecked and they grew like a tumor devouring the whole games body.
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Feb 28, 2015, 5:13:10 PM
-fix desync
-remove everything of patch 1.3
I love how positive and constructive these threads are.

- Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Colorblind options have been added. That would make the patch way more awesome than anything else.
-Added a Tab to all Challenge League Stashes that is Insert Only, items in this tab cannot be removed until the Leagues merge. This is a QoL feature for those of you that RIP your Uniques or trade them away in moments of desperation.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info