WTF GGG !!!!!!!

I LOVE THE FACT YOUR STUPID AC IS SEARCHING ARE COMPUTERS AND FLAGGING ARE ACCOUNTS THEN BANNING US I JUST LOST 2 OF MY ACCOUNTS TO THIS ETHER FIX THIS ISSUE OR THERE WILL BE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT BROUGHT AGAINST THIS I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVE CHEAT STUFF ON MY HARD DRIVE FOR OTHER GAMES AND YOUR AC SYSTEM IS SEEING THAT AND FLAGGING ME AND I GET BANNED THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW IT IS PART OF ARE PRIVACY
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Apr 18, 2015, 12:14:04 PM
We cannot discuss this issue on the forum. If you wish to discuss this please e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com from the e-mail address associated with your account and we can look into this further.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Hi!

If you have concerns about bans placed on your accounts, please feel free to email support@grindinggear.com or PM one of the mods directly.

GGG has indicated previously that they do not discuss individual account matters on the forums, and your post is likely to draw the ire and frustration of users who have become a little fed-up with those using cheating software.

EDIT: Dammit, Yeran. That's twice you've beaten me.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Feb 26, 2015, 8:42:52 PM
IM NOT REFERING TO THE ACCOUNT BANNING CAUSE 10 TIMES OUT OF 10 UR INVESTAGATION TEAM WILL NOT UN BAN BECAUSE THEY SEE THE CHEAT STUFF UR AC CAME BACK WITH SO WHAT IM SAYING IS FIX YOUR AC SYSTEM BEFORE ANYONE ELSE GETS ANGRY WITH THIS
If I can suggest a viable solution - if you remove the cheating software for your other games (which likely breaches their ToS), you should be able to create a new account that is not in danger of being picked up by the GGG Anti-cheat measures?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
no you should not have too it is against the law for anyone to search someone elses hard drive with out there permission blizzard got sued for this and lost im just trying to save ggg from that headache
iirc all the fuss was about poe client reading processlist, not about scanning hard drives
so if you were autobanned for cheating it is because you were actually running cheating soft while playing poe (did you apply that soft to poe client at all is totally another question)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
no they are reading hard drives my friend just lost 2 accounts and he dont barley play poe and plays other games with cheats and he just lost his account explain explain that ggg
"
silumit wrote:
iirc all the fuss was about poe client reading processlist, not about scanning hard drives
so if you were autobanned for cheating it is because you were actually running cheating soft while playing poe (did you apply that soft to poe client at all is totally another question)

^this
Every game I know anti-cheats work that way. Scanning every file you have on your harddrive would take too much time and would probably get everyone banned because simple .bat files could be seen as a "cheat". Anti-cheats usually check if Cheatengine and similar software is running.
╔╤═╨─
So you're complaining because you're a cheater that's not cheating at PoE. Maybe you should try not cheating at anything because it's the ethical thing to do. Just because other games don't catch you doesn't make it right.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info