Dont recive Reactivation Email

Greetings,
I have the following problem:
My account gets sometimes locked because i visit my parents every
1 or 2 weeks. Normally no problem, just unlock it with the Email.
But since yesterday i cant unlock my account any more because i dont recive
emails from poe. Tried about 20 Times to resent my email. quadrouple-checked
my spam Folder. Checked my Auto delete rules. Tried to change my Email to a gmail adress
(as mentioned in another thread, but i doesn't work because i also dont get a Email for that)
All in all, i dont know how to help me.
Thanks for every help.

Painter21
And i use the Web.de email service.
Same problem here. worked for 3 and a half years now and all of a sudden it isn't anymore. same e-mail provider web.de.

any solutions?
Last edited by nockitsch on Feb 27, 2015, 3:11:16 AM
hy i have the same problem i didnt get a unlock email
same problem, same email-provider (web.de)
same here, but it happened the second time now.
It first occured 3 days ago, then one day after i had like 10 reactivation emails, one email-change one and all, but i thought it was just something on your end. But since yesterday I dont get the reactivation-email again. That gets quite annoying, because somehow I have to reactivate quite often. (Oh yeah, and web.de)
Last edited by FeedtheMightyMe on Feb 27, 2015, 5:47:57 AM
Same here, tried to unlock und didnt receive any unlock code via email. checked several times, it just didnt go off. no email in the spam folder as well.

using gmx.net

oh and btw: i have to request unlock codes like every time i want to log in again, because it always says that im trying to connect from another location which is not true. im playing PoE only on my own computer @ home, nowhere else.

would like a solution for this as well if possible, thank you :)

Edit: wow, that was fast - i just received the unlock code 1 minute after posting this. was able to login without a problem, thx!
Last edited by EngiL on Feb 27, 2015, 7:37:46 AM
hey guys,

i am also affected.
regards

(@general unlock problem: for households, we mostly have dynamic ip addresses in germany
Last edited by _piekz on Feb 27, 2015, 8:31:57 AM
i'm also affected. trying to change my e-mail away from gmx.de also does not work because i get no link for the change :(
"
Alysma wrote:
While this forum does encourage making new threads, it never hurts to check for recent ones on a problem. In this case, you would have found this thread with a GGG explanation and a workaround until the issue is resolved with the providers in question. Short version: Email Support (support@grindinggear.com) and they'll send you a code from an alternate address that seems to be working better or via PM.

So, sometimes it actually makes more sense to check and maybe bump an existing thread instead of making your own. You could already be playing instead of waiting for replies. ;-)

Same for wanting to change email addresses and/or having security measures tweaked/removed from your account: email Support :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info