Come back now or wait for 1.4?

Long time player here, but i went afk last october. Got board of the game and lack of upgrades.

Is POE worth coming back to now? Or wait until update 1.4?

When is it due out?

Are six link items a must now or are four and five link items good enough to advance?

TX.
Pain is Good for it lets me know that I am still alive.
Also, where i can i find info about Torment League? Dont see any info on when it ends and what are the prizes?

Tx
Pain is Good for it lets me know that I am still alive.
No end date set yet.
I would recommend you come back in APril for 1.4 update. This current update so happened to be focused on nerfing and even the cheapest playable build now can cost you quite a bit of currency with the exception of summon raging spirits. Torment league only has one month left anyway. No point coming back just to burn up currencies for builds that last you only for a month.

1.4 is a major update and a fresh start for everyone.
yeah but it's not coming out in april, only the announcement is coming out in april
i would still wait
I would play now ( as I do :p ), there isnt any date for 1.4 and it is far from now in any case ( at least 3 months ).
IGN TylordRampage
Game is incredibly boring right now with very little to do except grind and there are no new builds coming out because all the builds have been exhausted.

Would just wait for Act 4, which apparently is supposed to come soon™
Last edited by Ceryneian on Feb 27, 2015, 8:39:56 AM
all the game is about grind, if you think it's boring right now, you will be bored after 3 days in 1.4.

And no, 1.4 is not "soon".
IGN TylordRampage
1.4 will probably be late may or even June if they start marketing in April. If you want to wait then wait but I have no intention of doing so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info