Armor

I have worn this now all the way into cruel. Still haven't had any issue with survivability. I use Endurance Charge on Stun and have picked up another charge node so far.

This does not speak well of armor at all really.

I plan to continue to use it to see how far I can get (the +2 to vaal orbs is killer) before I have to switch. Currently level 40. *sigh*
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Moonyu wrote:

I have worn this now all the way into cruel. Still haven't had any issue with survivability. I use Endurance Charge on Stun and have picked up another charge node so far.

This does not speak well of armor at all really.

I plan to continue to use it to see how far I can get (the +2 to vaal orbs is killer) before I have to switch. Currently level 40. *sigh*

One some chainsaws there is a warning (I kid you not) that you shouldn't try to stop the chainsaw with your genitals. Hitting a player wearing Bramblejack is like running into a chainsaw for some monsters.

If anything in the game was worth of an upgrade recipe (not sure what I would boost) this would be the item.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
The 40% reflect is powerful and mixed with the Vaal Cyclone it is a great box destroyer. I am just disappointed that the armor rating is basically worthless so far. Endurance Charges are way more important.
I saw a guy wear a Tabula Rasa to level 74... the 6L was better than him having/needing armor.

It was funny for a while but as he started to approach my level, with better survivability than me in my 670/523 armor/eva... I really started to realize how big if a mistake I made trying to get any armor at all.

I could even post suggestions and ideas to fix this, but I doubt they'd be implemented. No big deal, I hardly play. If I do come back for A4 though, I'm going to briefly read about armor and see what they did about it - and if nothing, I'm just going to abuse IC like everyone else :\

In conclusion though, forget about armor and just use a chest that gives a unique synergy bonus. This will cause you to be locked into a build, but that's kind of the state of the game for end game as far as I can see.
Armour is not competitive.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Level 44 now and almost died! To lightening attack. Only had 37% resistance, but Vaal Cyclone sucked him in and made soup out of him.
Update: Died at level 45.

Act 2 Broken Bridge corrupted area with two unique bosses and player slowed. Fucking bastards squirmed out of the range of the Vaal Cyclone just before I activated it and peppered me with chaos.

I knew it was a risk, but I wanted to test the build in an area I normally would have passed by knowing it was a death trap for melee. Rest of the instance was a piece of cake.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Update: Died at level 45.

Act 2 Broken Bridge corrupted area with two unique bosses and player slowed. Fucking bastards squirmed out of the range of the Vaal Cyclone just before I activated it and peppered me with chaos.

I knew it was a risk, but I wanted to test the build in an area I normally would have passed by knowing it was a death trap for melee. Rest of the instance was a piece of cake.

What boss?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Two Spine Serpents. Super fast and I was slowed by the corruption as well as -11% to resistances.

I launched my Vaal Cyclone, but they each went in opposite directions and then shot at me while I was spinning, hitting nothing. Jerks.
Moon I have some corrupted stuff you can have.
I'll save them for you for next weekend.
Spoiler
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info