Cant Change my Email

Hello...what is going on today? first i cant get an Email for unlock my Account on Web.de now i dont even get any on Yahoo.com or gmail.com nothing happens
When changing email address, it requires sending a confirmation email to the ORIGINAL address to confirm change.

So that's why.
theres no Email at the ORIGINAL Email adress, its not working on Web.de since yesterday people have problems to Login no codes arrive the Email, changing the Email also Fails
"
TheMaster88 wrote:
theres no Email at the ORIGINAL Email adress, its not working on Web.de since yesterday people have problems to Login no codes arrive the Email, changing the Email also Fails

I'm aware you don't receive an email to web.de.. but that's where it was sent to. That was my point.

You cannot change your email address without access to the original email because when you attempt to change the address, it sends a confirmation to that address (which in your case won't be delivered in a timely fashion).

If you need to change your address from a GMX or web.de account, you should send an email to support at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page from the web.de account, and specify which address you want to be the new address. They'll likely ask you to verify some information, but they can help you change it.
allright Thanks for the Answer, i sent a Email to Support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info