Need some advice - Low Life Kinetic Blast Theorycraft

Hello.

Due to the fact, that I've found a Solrais Lorica, Lioneye's Paws and a Prism Guardian and that i haven't set up an own build yet, I'll try to theorycraft a Low Life Kinetic Blaster. Unfortunately I have neither the chars nor the currency to try and error. Maybe you could help me if my thoughts would be viable or the greatest shit on earth. :D

Passivtree

Some thoughts to Keystones:
Zealots Oath + 60% Chaosres + Lvl 20 Vitality should neglect the Degen of Blood Rage.
The rest should be self explanatory.
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAm13yl0rIWlKomjsoA5aDCWBDbj06Qkt43agwcdQjBbXo1iLqm7Uaj_ba-wkZir46EHvbGud0tAxGceq6DXzLveaBFr9tbB9BAx4GI7VIcFIqC_PqES_rY5majDYHY5MnHNx_xsHF-u_8ZEqaogQvb9kTcLvsGPRxQ1Qd2YhCFLCCHpph9uefiHNwwnPOcAmgbOfJRMfKvu7ssDY9jAu5fF9q2-e0xcLsCGcYPL0nkzr56B2q4YinNMCc44RDNnn2KltS7Co4qW618m6qMglybGxGUEItR2NDDkj3wRpsna6nCLiT6-4o-lfJ

Items I'm thinking of:
Gear

Chaos not bypass ES ... check!
Runing 3 auras on life ... check!
Can't get stunned ... check!
Dream Fragments - Can't get freezed ... check!
Auxium - Good ES, Ele Damage (maybe Dream Fragments is not neccessary with Auxium??)
The Vertex - Good ES, some Chaos Res

Rest would be filled up with Rares. Stats needed are relatively low because of the good all Res on Tree (26), the planned Purity of Elements (see Linked Section, 40) and Prism Guardian. My Calc states that "only" 32 Fire and Light, 12 Cold and ~90 Chaos Res is missing (calculated with lowest possible Res on Gear).
So aimed Stats on Ring are 16 All Res, good Chaos Res and Flat ES.
On Amu: 16 All Res, Chaos Res, %/Flat ES and Crit Multi.
Gloves should give a decent amount of ES and Chaos Res.
Wand high Phys, Crit as prio.

Linksection:
Spells

On Chest (optimal 6 Link):
Kinentic Blast + Weapon Elemental Damage + GMP/LMP + Faster Att + Incr. Crit Dam (on Boss swap for PCOC?) + ?

Prism Guardian:
Discipline + Hatred + Clarity

The Vertex:
Reduced Mana + Herald of Ash + Purity of Elements + Vitality

Wand:
Reduced Mana + Curse on Hit + Assassins Mark

Gloves:
Blood Rage + Enhannce + Light Warp + Faster Casting

Lioneye's (No real clue ... decided for some "Oh shit" Spells):
Vaal Haste + Vaal Grace + Vaal Discipline + Inc. Duration

I hope you guys/girls can give me some good advices (tweaks or better deleting my thoughts).

Greetings Borat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info