Tips for Reave build?

Level 65 in merciless, and I just feel weak. Tooltip DPS without hatred up is around 8k, and with hatred is around 11k. HP is floating around 2900. Gear is not the best, but since I'm in Torment I figure some good things will drop in Act 3. I'm a newer player so any help is definitely appreciated.

Current gear:

And current skilltree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EsQW1Bx4ILgqbDkgRlha_GY4brSP2JpUqCyzhMHw2PTqzPeJHBkjuSn1MYE2SUUdVS1b1XfJh4mKsY0NnoGyMbWxwUnDVeK546311feN_K4d2idOMNo19jb-OipAKlS6VZpfQm42dqqOKpn-sZq_rsbO1SLk-zerTftaK18vYdttu3Q3jn-cK53To1usU7UHtg-968uHz6vzF_ro=

Is Nightstalker better than Adder's Touch?
Since your build is pretty close to the one I have, I'll just link my reave build for reference. I suggest going into the Duelist nodes on the second passive tree since you're already on that path.

You should try to get a Herald of Ash for that extra damage. Put HoA and Hatred on a 3/4 link item along with Reduced Mana.

It seems your damage is low due to gears and being at a low level more than anything else. Those extra damage on a belt or a ring will add up.

You should keep Adder's Touch and get Nightstalker as you level up. Adder's Touch gives a huge damage boost with good critical rating.
Thanks for the build link, when it comes to rings and belts shpuld I look for crit multi and crit chance ? Or just pure physical damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info