Cyclone farmer of souls and currency/uber/HC/Softcore

Hi, this is the build i run in torment.
Rango_SlotmMchine because i spin and items just drop.
This is a crit build.

Skill tree : softcore Torment

I did not do this build on HC, but 100% legit because i dont even die when i do suicide speed farm runs.
Hardcore: Picking up iron reflex and going more hp over dps, also swap carcass for belly

Current gear Torment:
Spoiler

Normal atziri is a joke for spec, uber is hard ( manual end cry echo and immortal call if you want to kill trash mobs, but i just run to bosses and dont fight trash mobs ), if you just run to bosses uber will only be hard vs trio if you fuckup the end cry immortal vs dualstriker after titty is dead, cycloner is NP.

For the boss fights ( if hard ) swap crit dmg gem for conc effect.

Videos will be posted soon, busy atm .

Map mods:
Spoiler
If reflect: get life leech gem instead melee physical, if dual reflect:life leech instead melee physical and life on hit instead added fire, still plenty dmg to do the map., rest of mods are np

In 5l setup i would not try uber, but normal atziri still a joke, gem i would drop is inc crit dmg.

Auras/heralds: Hatred+ all 3 heralds since we got soultaker.
Bandits: Oak, Oak, kill all or get extra power charge

Videos:
1. Atziri run ( boss only ), non HD , just fast upload
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NVflbYHKUc
Last edited by Gator07 on Feb 27, 2015, 1:34:29 PM
Seems really nice. I'll prolly try it once i get a 6l and some more i'm missing.
bump
Hmmmm, on the Hardcore build why not grab unwavering stance when you already have iron reflexes?
"
Hmmmm, on the Hardcore build why not grab unwavering stance when you already have iron reflexes?

Cyclone: " Death, Freeze and Bear Traps will still stop you. While cycloning you are immune to Stun and Knockback."

so pretty much its a waste, since you spin all the time, if you see pack of chargers like rhoas, knights w/E, just spin into them and gg.
Non HD video of atziri run up, ( boss only )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info