Community Question: What is your favourite unique?

"
Hunt8722 wrote:
I am currently leveling EK CI that I plan to use Darkscorn, Incandescent Heart, Soul Strike, Ming's Heart

Wish me luck

Good luck, indeed! But why would you use Ming's Heart in a CI build? And it's a shame that the bow's increased elemental/physical damage doesn't apply to EK (not to mention that EK is one of the weaker spells right now; it could really use a buff). I hope you can get your damage numbers up. I assume you'll move away from EK at higher levels? Are you leveling as a Shadow?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Feb 24, 2015, 4:33:48 PM
I guess the idea is to convert 45% oh EK's physical damage into chaos ( Ming+Darkscorn... or even 65% with 2xMing's Heart ) and to later scale it with some chaos damage nodes. Tho the ring will give only that since the chaos res is useless on Ci and the -15% ES will be unpleasant ( combined with the lack of potential ES/ele res buffs from rare rings )
All that combined with the use Incandescent Heart and the lack of an ES shield sounds a bit rough on the end ES numbers ... but who knows it might turn out well! Good luck! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
i always wanted one since anarchy
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I guess the idea is to convert 45% oh EK's physical damage into chaos ( Ming+Darkscorn... or even 65% with 2xMing's Heart ) and to later scale it with some chaos damage nodes.

Ah, that makes sense.

It's possible to get solid ES without a shield (I have over 7k on my Incandescent Heart Pledge of Hands CI Incinerater, although I have good gear and a lvl 21 Discipline). Maybe the extra ES from Soul Strike will help to offset Ming's Heart, it's just going to be tricky to get enough damage and decent ES from the tree. I'd love to hear how this turns out.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Feb 24, 2015, 5:17:29 PM
"
Tempada wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I guess the idea is to convert 45% oh EK's physical damage into chaos ( Ming+Darkscorn... or even 65% with 2xMing's Heart ) and to later scale it with some chaos damage nodes.

Ah, that makes sense.

It's possible to get solid ES without a shield (I have over 7k on my Incandescent Heart Pledge of Hands CI Incinerater, although I have good gear and a lvl 21 Discipline). Maybe the extra ES from Soul Strike will help to offset Ming's Heart, it's just going to be tricky to get enough damage and decent ES from the tree. I'd love to hear how this turns out.

On the flipside you can go crit delux for damage, since chaos does not reflect :).

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
That is indeed possible, but i fear that the low base crit chance of EK (5%) combined with the lack of crit chance of the weapon + the rather low global crit chance of soul strike 30% ( if one is used at all ) and of course the lack of crit on the Ming's heart will make it very hard to reach good levels of crit chance.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 24, 2015, 5:30:54 PM
"
Tempada wrote:
Good luck, indeed! But why would you use Ming's Heart in a CI build? And it's a shame that the bow's increased elemental/physical damage doesn't apply to EK (not to mention that EK is one of the weaker spells right now; it could really use a buff). I hope you can get your damage numbers up. I assume you'll move away from EK at higher levels? Are you leveling as a Shadow?

Thanks the build is a Witch but plans to go to Shadow start

The idea of Ming's Heart has people have said is to convert physical to chaos with Darkscorn and boost chaos. My hope is that the physical conversion from Darkscorn with elemental conversion from Incandescent Heart will be enough to offset the loss of ES from Ming's Heart and IH. Maybe crit but as KorgothBG pointed out that could be hard.

This build is not going to shatter any dps or survivability records but I like quirky builds and PoE does a great job at that. :)

Oh and as for favorite unique it is definitely

Dodge, Onslaught, Leech, Life, and Dodge all in 1 chest what more could you ask for
I need a signature to look legit
Last edited by Hunt8722 on Feb 24, 2015, 7:34:26 PM
here my favourites:

Very underrated, can be used as CI or EB life, both work, the spell damage is easily averted by not sacrificing so much mana, you can run some skills with just base mana regen, this chest is not only great for spell builds but attack builds too.
That specific one is the first unique i ever chanced too :D

Its just awesome, it enables so many possibilities and a huge array of fun builds, for example i use AOF + cold to fire freezepulse with it, the cold damage is all fire, which now shocks constantly, getting 250k+ shotgun with that thing and a pledge of hands. Its a great item

This one is great in so many ways, it gives chaos resist, much needed dexterity for some builds, huge attack speed and most importantly 20% movespeed, it improves clear speed greatly if you can afford the loss in elemental resists. It also gives a free sweet mtx!

The guy who made this thing deserves a medal, in conjustion with sunblast and mutitrap its fucking amazing, you get free power charges constantly, the free bear trap is prett cool too, basically a 4 link.

bit wankish, i know, but its my unqiue, how could i not like it hahhaha
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Feb 24, 2015, 6:57:11 PM
"
VictorDoom wrote:

The guy who made this thing deserves a medal, in conjustion with sunblast and mutitrap its fucking amazing, you get free power charges constantly, the free bear trap is prett cool too, basically a 4 link.

Good one. Multi trap builds with that thing are pretty unique. Now if only traps were more on par with other stuffs.

"

bit wankish, i know, but its my unqiue, how could i not like it hahhaha

Nah, not wankish, and you should like it if you created it! It's a simple but extremely effective unique, and one of the few 6Ls I own :)

*Waits on 3D art...*

Graet uniques from the early stages and well into Merciless and maps.

I loved this on my stunlock Mara, and used it for a long time - and it dropped for him, too!!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info