[ 1.3.0 ] GT's Crit Arc Shadow. MoM / AA / Vaal Pact

CRIT ARC Welcome

I preset to you my guide for a proper crit arc Shadow build. Lately I haven't came across a good crit arc build of my liking. And so I thought maybe I should make my own and share it with others. So here it is, enjoy.

What are we dealing with?:

• Fast Clearer
  • Affordable (mostly)
  • Crit Build/Vaal Pact
  • End Game viable
  • HC viable
  • Arc looks fcking awesome

___________________________________________________________________________________
Videos
Coming Soon
___________________________________________________________________________________
Gear
Current Gear:

Required Gear:

Cloak of defiance is a sweetie. This chest cannot be replaced with something else. It will cripple the build and you will have to adjust the passive skill tree.

Optional but nice to have:

Geofri's Crest is a very good choice to use. You can equip your Clarity and Herald of Thunder coupled with a level 3 Empower, it will drastically boost your offensive stats. The rest is self explanatory.

Gems

Below are your Gem setup. Very straight forward

Arc

5 Links:

add on 6 Links

Auras

4 Links:

Very important that you use your auras on a Georfri's Crest! Don't forget.

Curse with AA
CwDT
4 Links:
Movement Setup
3 Links:

Tree/Bandits
Current tree level 90

It is preferred to start as a Shadow when you start leveling up. Despite the 25% mana regen that the Witch start offers, the spell damage is a huge turn off for this build. We will be using Herald of Thunder as a significant damage booster and it does not scale off Spell Damage. The shadow start provides huge Elemental Damage that benefits both Arc and your Herald.

Crit Arc builds are very simple. On your early levels, take as much defensive stats as possible as well as all the elemental nodes available within respectable reach. It is not recommended to go crit right off the bat. You will lack survivability in cruel and merciless which will potentially result in a character death or constant exp loss. I provided a leveling guide below. Check it out.

Bandits:

• Normal: +40 HP (help Oak)
  • Cruel: Passive point (Kill all)
  • Merciless: Power Charge (Help Alira)
Offense/Defense Stats
Coming Soon
Leveling tips and tricks
Progression:

Leveling items:

Use these items to level. They will get you far!

Last edited by gtrans on Feb 23, 2015, 2:40:30 PM
i've been using rathpith globe over saffell's and am having great results, nice boost to dps with rathpith. Any particular reason why saffell's over rathpith? cheers
Not at all! The +4 max res that it provides is very good but not necessary. I was also lacking some resistances and I literally had no other shields that offered me 14% all res lol.

But it is really optional and it can be swapped with anything like a good rare. Mainly you would want to have the following stats on it:

-Spell Damage
-Spell Crit chance
-Life
-ES
-Resistance
Last edited by gtrans on Feb 28, 2015, 8:51:01 AM
video coming?
why skilling power charges without power charge on crit or an item which gives use power charges????
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
"
14Uhr wrote:
why skilling power charges without power charge on crit or an item which gives use power charges????

assassin's mark
i really like the build, it works pretty good, something i personally like to use is herald of thunder + curse on hit + assasins mark, that way you dont have to curse all the time and you still get alot of curses off. other than that i really like the build, though cloak can be a bit expensive :P
hello i have a question is it ok for leveling to use reverberation wand instead of one of the lifesprigs?
also why not use herald of ice also?
Last edited by khe0ps on Apr 25, 2015, 4:13:52 PM
Been fooling around and trying to get sockets in order where would you say is the best place to put your 4link immortal call?
Hey, nice guide and easy to follow. Id recommend looking into a crafted wand vs the divinarius, but i like divs too!

Maybe add a section of non-crit to show how to transfer over with respec?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info