Merciless more like Senseless

+1 Morbo.

I'd also add Seething and Panicked healing flasks, for those "oh shit" moments where something hit you harder than expected.

the other kind I strongly recommend are much harder to get, but well worth it if you do - flasks that stack multiple defenses all at once

or a single defense to great effect (end-game. once your resistances are maxed):

I also love this kind of "get out of there!" flasks:

Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Mar 5, 2015, 12:57:00 PM
Only "flask" i need in HC is a bound mouse button to alt + F4 ^_^
Exiled for Eternity
Hey guys i'm starting Merciless and things are getting hard for me, i will post my gears and skill tree (i made some mistakes in the beginning), hope you guys can give me some ideas in what path should i follow to evolve in the game. Thanks

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQceDkgRlhOeFr8hAyLqLOEtVUV8RwZJUUsKS8RRTFHZVvVd8mEGYqxl8WqMbIxtbHBWfeN-M4w2joqQG5Uul5eX0JoTm7Wi2aSRpn-nNKk0rGawkrDYsbO0OLTFtUi32bk-wuzDOsgUykrN6tAJ2HbbbtvU2-flGed06Nbp_usU7UHw1fVv9vz79f-T

sometimes i use
to kill fast but i lose a lot of elemental resistance

thanks
"
amarildox2 wrote:
Hey guys i'm starting Merciless and things are getting hard for me, i will post my gears and skill tree (i made some mistakes in the beginning), hope you guys can give me some ideas in what path should i follow to evolve in the game. Thanks

A typical horrible begginer build. Don't worry, we have all been there :)

The major problem is that you try to be everything: physical, elemental, melee, traps... this might be good enough for early game, but wont work at higher levels. You will have to specializie in one damage type. You are also wasting a 5L chest, by using two active skills in it.

I'd scrap this project. Go the class subforum, pick a skill (or skills) you'd like to play and follow the guide. There's plenty of very detailed ones - learn what affixes their gear has, what passives they pick (and don't pick), what support combinations they use, what gear type they use... You need to synergize your gear with your skill tree.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 31, 2015, 3:31:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info