Kaom's Cumstriker - Off-Tank - 5k+ life | 110k+ DPS | Atziri Viable | Capped Crit!

Hello dear Path of Exile players.
A little introduction to start with:
Hello Path of Exile comunity, i am back again with another build. Making this the third build guide that i have created. This time im comming at you with a mix of offense and defensive play. The main skill used for this build is lightning strike, with static strike for single-target attacks. Enjoy!

Any questions? --> IGN: Kaoms_Heart_V

Other builds:

News: 1.3 passive tree change.
Spoiler
Build created!
N/A

Videos & Stat pictures:(updated vids soon!)
Spoiler
Pictures:
Offensive Buffed / Unbuffed:
Spoiler

Defensive Buffed / Unbuffed
Spoiler
Only grace:

Buffed: (Auras & Pots)

Pro's & Con's

Pro's
Spoiler
- Grants shock stacks.
- Good clearing both multi and singletarget.
- Fairly low budgetted (10 exalted)
- Low skill required, fairly straight forward.
- Atziri Viable. (Vid comming soon)
- Does not bore easily. (8/10)
- Grants insane life regen because of
Con's
Spoiler
- Has bad physical damage negation, but because of the massive life it will survive almost all hits (i have not experienced a onehit yet).

Gear requirements:
Required prefered minimum:
Spoiler
- Bino's kitchen knife, try get a good hybrid between crit and physical damage.
- Lightning Coil OR Belly of the beast. Both are fine, but i like belly because it will make the binos regen more useful.
- Abyssus. Don't worry about the increased damage taken, life is adjusted to make it viable.
Current gear:
Spoiler
My fairly high-end gear, don't worry. Downgrades are posible.)

Even cheaper option:
Spoiler
Downgrade your 6-linked Belly of the Beast to either a 5 link (3-4 ex) or into a 4-link (1ex)

Flask usage:
Spoiler

Gems, Links and Auras

AoE, Multitarget ~140k-200k DPS.
Spoiler

Singletarget, for bosses ~140k-200k DPS.
Spoiler

CWDT Setup:
Spoiler

Whirling blades:
Spoiler

Herald Of Thunder FT. Curse On Hit
Spoiler

Herald Of Ash FT. Elemental Proliferation
Spoiler

Herald Of Ice
Spoiler

Bandit Rewards:
Spoiler
Normal: Help Oak (+40 life)
Cruel: Help Oak (+18% Physical damage)
Merciless: Help Alira (+1 Power charge)

50 Point tree: (Take life nodes on the way if wanted / Required)

80 Point tree:

Your end game tree 100+ :

Thank you for checking out my build guide on this lightning based warrior.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Last edited by Kaoms_Heart on Feb 22, 2015, 1:09:00 PM
1st :D

nice guide
IGN - Fear_The_Insane
Leader of Guild - One Eight Seven [MURDA]
Guild Website - www.OneEightSeven.Enjin.Com
Twitch - www.Twitch.TV/187RIPgaming
My Shop - www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1145785
Last edited by Fear_Murder_Gaming on Feb 20, 2015, 1:24:18 PM
"
1st :D

nice guide

Thanks, much apriciated! :D

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"MASSIVE life"
You do are aware that your endgame tree has only 131% increased max life in it and that this doesn't make for a MASSIVE lifepool but actually more for a SQUISHY lifepool ?
"
Vadler wrote:
"MASSIVE life"
You do are aware that your endgame tree has only 131% increased max life in it and that this doesn't make for a MASSIVE lifepool but actually more for a SQUISHY lifepool ?

Don't think there are alot of crit builds with this kind of life. Troll another day, i don't feel like spending time on you.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Sorry if arguing about a point in your build that seems pretty problematic (5k life with 131% increased max life, what ?) is trolling for you.

Oh, and if you want a tree for a crit-based Static Striker, here's my take on your previous Scion build with a Doryani's :

173% max life, same number of point as this build. Oh, and did I mention this one can run around with a permanent Immortal Call ? (If you don't like the high timing on Static Strike, you can spec out of some increased duration nodes and take some shield nodes for example)

I was already skeptical about the stats of your last build, and this one is no exception... Even if I like your ideas :/
Last edited by Vadler on Feb 21, 2015, 1:54:34 PM
"
Vadler wrote:
Sorry if arguing about a point in your build that seems pretty problematic (5k life with 131% increased max life, what ?) is trolling for you.

Oh, and if you want a tree for a crit-based Static Striker, here's my take on your previous Scion build with a Doryani's :

173% max life, same number of point as this build. Oh, and did I mention this one can run around with a permanent Immortal Call ? (If you don't like the high timing on Static Strike, you can spec out of some increased duration nodes and take some shield nodes for example)

I was already skeptical about the stats of your last build, and this one is no exception... Even if I like your ideas :/

Thats better critic, thanks. Yeah i'll look in the tree you sent. (mind if i use some of that?)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
sorry, 1 question, as i can see, big dps. But...wat bout get stunned?
"
mrk1805 wrote:
sorry, 1 question, as i can see, big dps. But...wat bout get stunned?

If you mean;
1: Do i get stunned and have issues with that?
- No, i have 30% Stun avoidance, and even without that i did not notice getting stunned.
2: Do i stun enemies?
- Stun mechanism is based on howmuch damage you do in a single attack compared to enemy leftover health. (I don't know the exact rate, but its something like that.)

If this does not answer what you were asking, don't hesitate to contact me further.
Have a great day onwards!

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Sure, do what you want with my tree, it's not like it's a revolutionary idea exclusive to me :p
I just came out with this quite quick to show how much health you can get even as a crit build (even though a mace build has of course less crit than a dagger build)

By the way, you should explain that this exact Herald and aura setup can only work with 3 lvl 20 Reduced Mana gems. Otherwise, it requires more than 100% mana reserved and thus is impossible to run.
Last edited by Vadler on Feb 22, 2015, 2:18:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info