So I wanna do this ARCHERY thing on a DUELIST...

"
RediusMaximus wrote:
"
CommodoX wrote:
After the introduction of Tornado Shot using a different bow skill is just a waste of time.

Tornado Shot >>> everything.

Sorry, but Ice Shot was always inferior to the rest of the bow skills and now it's total shit.
I played a Ranger selffound last league with TS - wrecked everything in merci with shitty gear.

I'm not disagreeing that Tornado is king. But saying Ice Shot is and was terrible is going a bit too far. Last league, I killed Atziri with a 5L using Ice Shot and Puncture. It absolutely works; if you freeze it, it can't hurt you.

Well YOU can freeze atziri? That's interesting!
I'm not sure why you would consider Point blank and Iron Grip to be essentials for your build..
Stormcalling 24/7.
I don't see either...

The tree in op is quite bad. If you want to follow a non crit build, here's a good up to date reference: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1048632
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I think you need a better bow!
OH LOOK, SOMEONE IS SELLING ONE:

2c ONLY! DAYUMN! THAT IS A DEAL!

"
Pansotron wrote:

1. Do I need Vaal pact? (1skill only)
2. Do i need Unwavering Stance? (1skill only)
3. Do i need iron Refexes or should i go for Evasion also? (more dex incoming from Ranger direction on tree)
4. What abaout Mind over Matter? (1 skill only)
5. Should I aim for crit nodes in passive tree, or better not? (maybe too expensive in nodes idk...?)
6. Are my passives cool or crap / better go for Elemental Damage in Templar direction?

1. Nope, not nearly enough DPS.
2. If you have any evasion, probably not. If you are hp build, probably not.
3. idk
4. Not enough mana
5. idk
6. idk
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 23, 2015, 2:29:39 AM
"
RediusMaximus wrote:
"
CommodoX wrote:
After the introduction of Tornado Shot using a different bow skill is just a waste of time.

Tornado Shot >>> everything.

Sorry, but Ice Shot was always inferior to the rest of the bow skills and now it's total shit.
I played a Ranger selffound last league with TS - wrecked everything in merci with shitty gear.

I'm not disagreeing that Tornado is king. But saying Ice Shot is and was terrible is going a bit too far. Last league, I killed Atziri with a 5L using Ice Shot and Puncture. It absolutely works; if you freeze it, it can't hurt you.

RaizQT is a strong believer in ice shot being better than tornado shot, if its good enough to make an expert player like Raiz feel that way then its a good skill. Personally I dont have any recent experience with Ice Shot and would naturally lean towards Tornado as I much prefer physical attacks to elemental conversions, but theres a lot of footage out there of Ice Shot pierce builds devastating content, its almost certainly a strong skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info