'Mjolner is not the problem, it's lowlife'

"
Mannoth wrote:

Do you even comprehend basic difference between spell crit and attack crit?
Discharge has a 8% base crit and will expend charges anyway, he took 0 global crit nodes so his attack crit is low but the spell crit is high.

Attack crit and spell crit are separate things....

you can hardly call it a crit build with 40 multi and 165 spell crit, the dmg would be broken even without that measly investment in crit. And we know this about mjolner builds already, RT mjolner builds put out obscene dps regardless.

Link tree, for all I know you could be making this up.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Feb 19, 2015, 5:10:49 AM
Last edited by Kullevi on Feb 19, 2015, 5:08:30 AM
Trading is the problem, as with everything in this game.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
because of the zero limit and no internal cooldown on the 1000 procs going off every second. Similar to KB.

Wait, Mjolnir has no internal cooldown?
Seriously?

I guess that means it's only a matter of time until it gets one, considering what they had to do to the Cast on Critical Strike gem.

Why do you think they combine it with FA *and* mstrike in addition to both multiple projectile gems, and molten strike?

I never realised.
I guess I just assumed that they'd learnt from Cast on Crit(ical Strike).

On the bright side, it only took thirteen and a half months for CoC to reach it's current state and Mjolnir only came out... okay, ten months ago.

So if we don't consider that Cast on Critical Strike went through a few separate changes over a few patches; Mjolnir's still on course for the required upgrade.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Feb 19, 2015, 5:25:37 AM
"
Strimlaren wrote:
Trading is the problem, as with everything in this game.

? what are you suggesting, ROS Style?
"
crystalwitch wrote:
I never realised.

On the bright side, it only took thirteen and a half months for CoC to reach it's current state and Mjolnir only came out... okay, ten months ago.

So if we don't consider that Cast on Critical Strike went through a few separate changes over a few patches; Mjolnir's still on course for the required upgrade.

Let's hope so, it's disgusting. If you get a mjolner - either because you are legit and one dropped for you, or through other means *cough cough* - you just won the game at this point. Perma IC and flasks up for immunity to everything but chaos (and hvc just proved you dont need a shavs too), and obscene dps *without having to invest a single node, although you can if you want to* ---> broken and OP as fuck. Nothing makes uber atziri look so yaaawn-ez-mode like mjolner. Nothing.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
crystalwitch wrote:
I never realised.

Let's hope so, it's disgusting. If you get a mjolner - either because you are legit and one dropped for you, or through other means *cough cough* - you just won the game at this point. Perma IC and flasks up for immunity to everything but chaos (and hvc just proved you dont need a shavs too), and obscene dps *without having to invest a single node, although you can if you want to* ---> broken and OP as fuck. Nothing makes uber atziri look so yaaawn-ez-mode like mjolner. Nothing.

Shatterchuck?
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Feb 19, 2015, 5:47:47 AM
Have I got something wrong here? I thought that in an ARPG,PvE it is desirable to have a godlike character, with kickass items, that oneshots things left and right (or at least kills them very, very quickly)? Instead, it's always nerf this, nerf that? What the hell, it is not as if Mjölners, Shav's, Windrippers and so on would drop like every 2 minutes. Why can't they be fun (a.k.a OP)?
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
Lol , everything Havoc touches seems op to everyone :)). First flameblast, now Mjolner.
If it's so easy, where are other bloodlines uber kills?
Stop comparing yourselves with one the best poe players.
Mjolner is just a piece of the puzzle in his build combined with surgeons flasks and probably key item - his belt.
If GGG deletes Mjolner from game, he'll find another way to kill uber.
I'm 100% sure that 99.9% of players, self included, would rip with his build.
This jelly threads are so annoying ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info