'Mjolner is not the problem, it's lowlife'

Hardcore kill ... on Bloodlines, mind you, not even in the saturated permanent league with yucky legacies ... and made it look easy too. 100% life build, only 3 auras, no lowlife crap. Once again proving how broken mjolner is, you dont need to take an ounce of % spell damage and still oneshot 100k hp mobs and uber vaals. Sickening.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1186200/page/1#p10126477
Im not getting your point what do we need to discus here? you want it nerfed or something?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
Im not getting your point what do we need to discus here? you want it nerfed or something?

Someone told me lowlife and shavs was making mjolner so OP and broken. And voila ... it's as if havoc saw that statement and wanted to make a point. Vita build in HC temp league kill, no lowlife crap and still makes it look easy as heck.

The decision to nerf or change it is not up to me. However, when you have an item that outputs 1mln + dps without a single investment in % dmg nodes, you know some imbalance is present.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Feb 19, 2015, 3:58:10 AM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

Someone told me lowlife and shavs was making mjolner so OP and broken. And voila ... it's as if havoc saw that statement and wanted to make a point. Vita build in HC temp league kill, no lowlife crap and still makes it look easy as heck.

So just because someone knows what he's doing to fully utilize something and how to kill Ubers efficiently, everything he does is considered OP? lol. Threads like this clearly shows that some people spend more time trying to ruin someone else's fun rather than improving their own :D
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

So just because someone knows what he's doing to fully utilize something and how to kill Ubers efficiently, everything he does is considered OP? lol. Threads like this clearly shows that some people spend more time trying to ruin someone else's fun rather than improving their own :D

You can't read. I'm not trying to ruin havoc's fun. Let's rephrase .... someone said lowlife makes mjolner the way it is. Havoc just showed it aint true.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
you dont need to take an ounce of % spell damage and still oneshot 100k hp mobs and uber vaals. Sickening.

He has 98% spell/elemental dmg from tree, 165% spell crit, 40% multi and 52% attack speed.

It took him 23 seconds to kill first vaal. This is consider oneshot these days?
"
Kullevi wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
you dont need to take an ounce of % spell damage and still oneshot 100k hp mobs and uber vaals. Sickening.

He has 98% spell/elemental dmg from tree, 165% spell crit, 40% multi and 52% attack speed.

I havent seen his tree yet, do you have a link pls? 98% dmg seems very low - and I can assume most of it on the way to his keystones and nodes. He might have taken none at all and will still output obsene dps. The only % on his gear is saffell and he is using it for the max res. Mjolner has terrible base crit, I really dont think he is critting that much - and he better not with romira ring. It is called crit mjolner but thats misleading and should be called non-RT mjolner. Mjolner just outputs obsene dps because of the zero limit and no internal cooldown on the 1000 procs going off every second. Similar to KB.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
because of the zero limit and no internal cooldown on the 1000 procs going off every second. Similar to KB.

Wait, Mjolnir has no internal cooldown?
Seriously?

I guess that means it's only a matter of time until it gets one, considering what they had to do to the Cast on Critical Strike gem.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
Kullevi wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

I havent seen his tree yet, do you have a link pls? 98% dmg seems very low - and I can assume most of it on the way to his keystones and nodes. He might have taken none at all and will still output obsene dps. The only % on his gear is saffell and he is using it for the max res. Mjolner has terrible base crit, I really dont think he is critting that much - and he better not with romira ring. It is called crit mjolner but thats misleading and should be called non-RT mjolner. Mjolner just outputs obsene dps because of the zero limit and no internal cooldown on the 1000 procs going off every second. Similar to KB.

Do you even comprehend basic difference between spell crit and attack crit?
Discharge has a 8% base crit and will expend charges anyway, he took 0 global crit nodes so his attack crit is low but the spell crit is high.

Attack crit and spell crit are separate things....
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
because of the zero limit and no internal cooldown on the 1000 procs going off every second. Similar to KB.

Wait, Mjolnir has no internal cooldown?
Seriously?

I guess that means it's only a matter of time until it gets one, considering what they had to do to the Cast on Critical Strike gem.

Why do you think they combine it with FA *and* mstrike in addition to both multiple projectile gems, and molten strike?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/945194/page/1 ---> Old thread where I posted too, look at last post on page 2 where username kasub is stating shavs/coe is the problem not mjolner (when COE is not even used with mjolner LOL)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info