Freezing Pulse Tank - (Mara or Templar also possible)

Hi,

Here is a good solo build for players who want safety with very good map clear speed.

Here is what you get:
- Good freezing on mobs
- Good range
- Massive health regen (600+/s)
- Good armor (12k-40k)
- Fast moving
- Easy to use
- No mana problems
- Reflect very managable
- 600+ str

The idea is to have BM freeze pulse with high life, armor and very good life regen.
You can start from Scion, Mara or Templar, as you reach close to all of these starters.

For weapon I advise you get a Taryn's, a +3 staff with empower or the best is probably Pledge.
I am running with Taryn's, but you need a 5L to have a good go.

The Passive Tree at lvl 85:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwEswUtCaoLYQxfDjwS4RQgFHEYkRo4Gj4cpyW8Jy8n1SkuMJc1kjmKOlI8LUGHRtdHfkrITP9TpVcNVylXlF8_YSFlTWh0aPJuqnGFdO11y3gNeWh673y4ggeCm4TZhO-LjI1-kFWRzpSgmjuezZ_LogCnMKlurY2vbLFCtfK3Pre2u-28n702voq-p8AawGbAmsEExFjGrs2Yz37SIdWm2E3Yvdlh2XzZ_Npi37_hc-Lq6mLsOO087w7wH_Gs8i_yQfZI-d356P4K

Start to constitution, then up to all templar nodes except the extra spell power close to templar start. Use extra dex and int nodes if needed temporarily.
Down to blood magic, so mana is not an issue any more. Get the Mara then the Duelist nodes. Round up with more damage nodes.

Bandits:
Spoiler
Oak-Alira-Oak

The gem links:
Spoiler
Main dmg:
Freezing Pulse (Quality is a must)-GMP-Spell Echo-Cold Penetration-Iron Will-(Faster casting/Chaos dmg gem)

Auras:
Reduce mana-Herald of Ice-Herald of Thunder

Defense:
CWDT(lvl 1)-Molten Shell-Enduring Cry-X (I used Summon Raging Spirit) I don't like IC here.
CWDT(lvl 1)-Spell Totem-Determination (32% more armor)-Miniom and Totem Elemental Resistance

Utility:
Enduring cry (To keep charges around if not hit enough)
Frostbite
Portal
Lightning Warp

Gear
Spoiler
What you want on gear:
- Armor
- Cast speed
- Lots of str
- Hp and resists

There are many options, you can get Doryani's for belt slot if you want more regen, my current gear is this:

Dont dis on the Quartz :) I love it. The perfect desync fix for opening strongboxes. :)

Last edited by Nerluc on Feb 18, 2015, 12:57:06 PM
Can u please post some screenshots of your stats? Buffed/unbuffed would be really nice.
P.S. nice buid btw I like it.
Please we need some screemshots of you stats, build looks great, i will use it.
Very nice thanks.
reddit.com/r/pathofexile
What about leveling CWDT a bit higher when you gain more life?
And what do you think about Culling strike with IQ and IR as supports?
reddit.com/r/pathofexile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info