Please remove thread

Gave items away
Last edited by DeamosDan on Feb 21, 2015, 9:24:32 PM
Last edited by dupie on Apr 5, 2015, 3:53:04 AM
I would just love to get some nice gear :D. I have farmed dominus for countless amounts of times trying to get some nice drops and I have like a crown of eyes and pledge, but nothing really significant. With your gear It would greatly get me to a place that I think I deserve to be at after farming for so long.
IGN:WitchSummonerz
Six link legacy cloak of defiance. Yup. That's worth anyone's dignity.

If I were you I'd just search youtube/twitch to see if any hot girl plays the game and then give it to her. Cuz that is the true natural order of things.
wow I had no idea Wands can be "economied" for that much...
because I have a similar one on my Witch.
Spoiler

not that I'll ever consider selling, because it's MINE :)
good to know though. I knew it was a good one.

on topic:
if I were you, I'd give the gear to someone, who would continue to play the build. I know you listed the buyouts and all, but for me playing the game is far more important than all the buying/selling mess.
and I know how fun a Freezing Pulse build can be, because my still-alive HC main is a FP Shadow. former main was an equally-fun big melee marauder carrying a big stick - but he ripped to a Strongbox's game pause.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Hello there,

I saw your post, so here's my take on why I deserve it :D

I've been playing since Closed Beta, but I've never EVER had a character with the gear on the degree such as yours. I've tried through Dominus Runs, Map farming, and before block chance was nerfed, managed to only kill Atziri once or twice through several tries. As much as I've seen the occasional Exalt and one Eternal, I could never reach the level of awesome that is the gear you have currently. I could never find solid gear anyways and it's always hard to find any for a player that is mostly a solo finder.

All that aside, I hope you find a new game to take over your entertainment.
Unique Map Making~

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174961

I like music. Do you like music? Cause I sure as hell like a lot of random music.
heh, tricky question. Why I would like to get your gear? Beaceuse I like that game very much. But I also love my family (I have a little (9month old son). And that is why i dont have time to play 10hours a day/7day week/365 day.
And Your gear make the game more pleasurable, less time devouring.
thnx
Baronek
Just hit delete on that char. Do your part to keep Standard clean. (Wow, I *almost* got through that sentence with a straight face. :) )
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Hey man

When i started this game and i opend my first shop i sold my soultaker which looked 'meh' for 5 chaos.
Once i found out i quit for a while, rage was overwhelming!

The day i came back i focused on not getting scammed and i payed alot of attention to item prices.
I also became a karma man and i got scammed alot, i lent my legacy facebreakers, a six link body that i found and which was my only one, to friends. 'friends', i never got them back, so i'm still waiting for the karma to turn around on me :(.

I would know the prices of your gear, i know the values and i'd use them to the fullest, i would not eve n sell them probably and just take over the build and give it a second life :D

Well, i hope you found this interesting, because i enjoyed writing this.

English level = i'm dutch

Cheers
"
johnKeys wrote:
wow I had no idea Wands can be "economied" for that much...
because I have a similar one on my Witch.
Spoiler

not that I'll ever consider selling, because it's MINE :)
good to know though. I knew it was a good one.

on topic:
if I were you, I'd give the gear to someone, who would continue to play the build. I know you listed the buyouts and all, but for me playing the game is far more important than all the buying/selling mess.
and I know how fun a Freezing Pulse build can be, because my still-alive HC main is a FP Shadow. former main was an equally-fun big melee marauder carrying a big stick - but he ripped to a Strongbox's game pause.

Yours have no cast speed, its make a HUGE difference^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info