add a line to 1.4 patch notes

"
Seryen wrote:
Nerfed flameblast into the ground

that already happened lol
I dont see any any key!
-The system of guest monsters introduced with the Invasion League has been removed from the game
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Seryen wrote:
Nerfed flameblast into the ground

that already happened lol

Oh no it's still okay.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
We finally confess that we hate melees therefore we removed duelists and marauders from the tree.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
MoC is back to the game as end game (before the map system).

For those new to the game - back in da days end game was maelstrom of chaos aka MOC. Map system was introduced late June 2012.
Last edited by paradox404 on Feb 16, 2015, 2:02:39 PM
- a pair of exalted orbs may now be used to give female characters breast implants
I dont see any any key!
-[Removed by Support], we failed some parts of the game and are willing to listen and work with the community to upgrade the game
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Feb 16, 2015, 2:21:47 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
-[Removed by Support], we failed some parts of the game and are willing to listen and work with the community to upgrade the game

[Removed by Support]
-Pineapple orbs have been added to the game. When used on a magic or rare item, a random affix is removed.

-When you create your first harcore character there is now a message displaying: "You are no longer trash." immediately followed by "You are now glorified trash."

-Dead hardcore character are now destroyed in order to prevent RMT temptation and abuse.

-Resolute Technique now also provides +20% to attack damage.

-Added three node clusters. Each node provides 6% cast speed, 8% attack speed and 10% increased mana cost. Notable passive provides double the benefits and drawbacks.

-Changed some other nodes to include higher rewards while having drawbacks.

-Mirrors are now account bound.

-The new maximum level is 120.

Last edited by JoyfulPineapple on Feb 16, 2015, 3:22:34 PM
"
-Pineapple orbs have been added to the game. When used on a magic or rare item, a random affix is removed.

-When you create your first harcore character there is now a message displayin: "You are no longer trash." immediately followed by "You are now glorified trash."

Bless you.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info