☼ A New Dawn ☼ is recruiting! Fresh and fun guild! Everyone is welcome here!

This sounds interesting. I'm currently exploring the possibilities of the different builds and could use a bit of help since there are so many aspects I'm not familiar with yet. I play almost every day and in both Standard and the one-month league.

My current IGN is Hystericalik in Standard and Wouisterik in 1M.
would like to join. I am active on a daily bases and i have teamspeak. ign is llkingkongll
Last edited by Minimalist88 on Apr 11, 2015, 7:45:30 PM
I'd love to join, your guild seems very interesting for me a newbie, i play in a daily basis unless i got some IRL issues (in that case i'll tell you)

my IGN is Destrower_thirty_seven
Hey i would like to join the guild. I play on a regular base and have a quiet some experience in the game due to playing for 1.5years. I played solo most of the time and would like to join a friendly guild now. I focus on the temporary softcore leagues. You can reach me @Vyao_Hc /Vyao_Z.
Hi I'd like to join your guild. I just started but I'm level 36 and I play on a regular basis. Your guild looks fun and I hope to meet some other people as well :)

My IGN is xRezurrected
Hello,

My name is VonWolven! I love Poe and I really want to enjoy the game with friends. I'm an average player but I've been around since closed beta. I'm mostly a soft core player however I'm looking for new challenges. Well.... Let me know if you're taking applicants.

VonWolven
Just started playing PoE, am a lvl 24 Marauder. Would really like to join a group as I have many questions etc. My in game username is Meleefini. Please contact me when convenient, Thank you
HI,

I'm omjak.

can i join your guild?
IGN: Omjak
"THIS WORLD... IS AN ILLUSION EXILE".
I would love to join your guild

IGN Hironoga_
Hey relatively new player here, I don't know if you want me but my IGN is Baddassawary

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info