Dagger Cyclone with AA + MoM + Carcass Jack [Bloodlines]

"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
Matlock0 wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

pier is level 70, not 76

76 is my character's level, I assumed most people know what lvl pier is anyways.

oh lol, i thpught you mean map level

nice build tho, youre gonna get a lot of dps, sustain seems to be good too even though cyclone on mana can be a pain it seems that you can spam it pretty easy with eb and really high regen, what is your mana regen?

232 per second currently.
New video up, now with more life and more unreserved mana.

L85 - Plateau (sea witches + 30% phys reduction)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waY6JrGCwv8&feature=youtu.be
What kind of dps do you reach with this? Is desynch much of an issue? How do you do against mobs like Shock, Piety, Torture Chamber?
"
Chittebengo wrote:
What kind of dps do you reach with this? Is desynch much of an issue? How do you do against mobs like Shock, Piety, Torture Chamber?

DPS is only around 13K (17K with) without power charges. I have done Shrine double piety with enfeeble for example and it was alright. Cyclone doesn't really desync that hard anymore so no not really an issue.

UPDATE: Dps is 15k without charges.
Last edited by Matlock0 on Feb 27, 2015, 1:32:55 PM
This build looks pretty fun! At what point would you recommend picking up certain notables/keystones (e.g. Adder's Touch, MoM, EB...)

Thanks!
Awesome build, one of the most enjoyable build i've made so far. Im currently lvl 70 and just started using cyclone on mana. I have currently ~4k hp, 2k mana (500 unreserved), ~5k armour and 7k cyclone dps (without power charges) with inc area gem.
Next im working on shield defence nodes and planned to pick mom as soon as i have 800+ unreserved mana.

@anti404: I picked adder touch when i was able to wear bino (lvl 65). Pick EB when u have enough es to make it worth. I think i picked it at level 67 and after that i got 1400 max mana. If i remember right, i picked IR at level 45.

Desync is not an issue at all. Reworked cyclone is awesome! I guess high amount of unreserved mana also decreases the desync, i noticed huge difference before and after i picked eb.

EDIT: What do u think about blood rage?
Last edited by grp on Feb 20, 2015, 7:17:30 AM
"
anti404 wrote:
This build looks pretty fun! At what point would you recommend picking up certain notables/keystones (e.g. Adder's Touch, MoM, EB...)

Thanks!

In my case I just respecced into dagger at 65 (bino's level), picked up EB, Adder's. Then maybe 5 levels later I picked up MoM.
Last edited by Matlock0 on Feb 24, 2015, 10:36:42 AM
New video up, clearing Shipyard (haste, demons, extra cold dmg) at lvl 88. DPS now at 15K without power charges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-vHzUy9uFM&feature=youtu.be

Next 4 nodes (then I will have 109 points):
1. Deep Wisdom
2. AoE
3. AoE
4. Blast Radius

The character will be 92 by the time it hits Blast Radius.
Last edited by Matlock0 on Feb 27, 2015, 1:33:05 PM
Hey man! First of all great build, i was just wondering if you could post a picture of the defensive stats like armour /Physical Reduction and such

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info