HvR's Bloodlines 2H Axe Cycloner

Pretty generic 2H Axe build atm, might try flicker later but really enjoying cyclone atm.

Current Level 75 Tree (93 Pts)
http://poeurl.com/zehXqnQ

Planned 115 PT Tree
http://poeurl.com/zehECMe
Not 100% certain about my armour stack atm, might switch to %HP stacking later on.

Bandits: Oak Oak Skill(or Oak/Kraityn)

Links

Cyclone - BM - Melee Phys - Inc Aoe/Conc - FA/Block Pen(PvP) - Added Fire/LGoH
If you need reduced mana/lgoh or other support gems while leveling up that is fine.

Current Gear
Spoiler

Everything on that char is self found except for the Kaoms/Mings. Might change Kaom's for belly later if I want to run more links.

Current DPS at level 75 is 16K with Inc AoE and no Hatred. Conc + Hatred puts me at ~32K. The end game goal is 40K Non-Hatred DPS.

Leap Slam till mid 30-40s.
Start cycloning once you can sustain the HP cost with a BM gem.
Blood Reaper at L45
Kaom's Primacy at L58 till 75 or endgame
The difference between Atziri's Disfavour and Kaom's Primacy was 5K at level 75 (No hatred, and low dmg nodes on the tree).
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
Hey Havoc I made a similar build with Atziri's disfavour. I got around 55k dps, 75k with Taste of hate + Atziri's flask. I ended up facerolling absolutely everything (bar uber atziri)

a couple notes that I personally found, Iron Reflexes was kind of a waste of space when I ended up with 6.5ishk HP, used Taste of Hate + granite to help with phys mitigation. as well as the Slaughter node underneath RT is immensely powerful as you'll end up killing things fast enough to have Onslaught on pretty much all the time.
Last edited by LargeToast on Feb 13, 2015, 2:03:20 PM
How do u deal with physical reflect without Vaal Pact?

Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
Last edited by Schlachtviehh on Mar 24, 2015, 10:51:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info