Cold Snapper

Gear

Bandits

Oak
Kill All
Kill All

Crit Self-Cast Discharge

Gear

Voll's Devotion is best in slot, try for one ;).

Passives

Bandits

Oak/Passive/Alira or Oak

With 5 power charges I almost one shot myself as is, 6 power charges might be a one shot.

Hybrid/Block Wander

Gear

You can expect to hit around 8-9k EHP with good gear, I am currently sitting at 6.5k EHP on my current passives @ 79 with mediocre gear.

Passives

Current Passives

Planned Passives

***Subject to change, not finalized.***

Passives

Bandits

Oak
Skill Point
Alira or Skill Point, really depends if you are struggling for decent and consistent crits.

DW Ice Crash Marauder

Gear

Passives

Current Passives

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMMXw-rE8wUIBRxFr8aOBynJIsmlScvKCopTyoLKk01kjrYOuE7OzwFPC09_D8nSshN40_zUEdRTFHmU6VVS1hjWfNfP1-wYeJo8mn-bqpvnnBScql2rHdTfVuCB4KbgwmDX4PMhMWFUotPjDaMz5BVkc6SfZd5mG-aO5tqm7WexZ_fogCmV6Z_rEesqq2NsbO1SLXytz677cBmwzrEFcRYxPbGrsbYykrPfti92WHZfNwj5CLkUeXP6hjsOOzL7UHvDu988B_xs_JF8-r2SPcy-Ov-Cv6P?accountName=Terroth&characterName=Aklamous

Planned Passives

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38xFiMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz352rOoYUeb3Mvjrd1OSfXKpFHHz3bvtOzvcI6yqxPbZfGhlkc6exZhvWfPGroIH5c-fPho4PC0MXy3SkFWDzINfHKcnL7c-U6U62P4K7DjYvfJFKU-Fe4KbNZI64eQiZlSaO_6PtfKmV2n-n99N426qE8zvfDwFSshP88BmPyfsywSzKk2iAH1b8B-sR2jyUUzKSm-eX7CcpIMJ8bObtYcTS1fDOoTFdwfA4ySLD6sWv7GzJpXtQWHipn9VS7VIjDbz6ioLcFI=

Bandits

Oak
Kill All
Alira

Lightning Arrow Duelist

Ranger is the best start for this character, I made a duelist because of fun, I know, I'm silly.

Gear

Blood Dances would be ideal to have 11.4% regen on a completed tree.

Passives

Current Passives

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAdwDHgUtBbUF-QYjCIkUdRa_H0EhdiP2JP0mlSoLLlMwcTB8MfoyATWSNj051DpCOuE-z0MxR35LeEz_TZJN404qUUdVS1b6Whpbr11oXzlh4mKsZU1sjG1sbztwUnTtdct293fXd-N4DXrvfyuE2YbOivCMNo19jX6Nv5AKlQWa8Zsmmy2dqqCfoaSpbrCrshm1SLXyt7a9Nr3mvqfAGsEzwUnDM8SCyNzKqc9602_UI9i92sHdqOHb51TndOjW6mLyRfPq_gr-Hf6P_sj_3g==?accountName=Terroth&characterName=Crythus

Planned Passives

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAmy1fOYrwxILpRrCrvqd1y2VNt7bqYr02jX5HfkMxhNlM_8Mz2sEB3E4qWhouU3Ttd-Nbr9NvBS2pbiF2FHV678Aahs5313gNbzvBM1b6tfJ_KzWSOdQwfP6P2L1291FHjX1N4_4KMfqVBedUjb831D7PI_amV7c-oJ_ZxgiJJP0FtdQj7T-95k2SQYcylJrx_97o1jBx-eh_Al1oIurndN2oaHSm4MqpwzptbEt42mKbtbVIVYU2PTpCGFZfsITFBiPz6qXLnarKSh9BKgtirGyMb54DHnBSnKSDCfGzFr-HE0tXJpV3B8DjYeJVS4w2

Bandits

Oak
Kill All
Kraityn

Frost Blades - Crit Dagger Ranger

The build will be updated in the thread link below.

*** https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1350033 ***

Gear

Nothing is permanent here, trying out different "support" setups aside of the main link FB.

Passives

Current Passives @ 74

The current setup has a few downsides which have yet to be worked out. Lack of single target DPS, and a bit squishy for tempest league play.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgSxBS0FtQX5Bx4ILg2NEZYUdRa_GY4fQSPTI_YmlSoLKlss4S5TMgE2PUMxQzZHBkd-SVFKfUxgTP9Nkk4qUuxVS1uvYeJirGVNbIxtbG8ncFJwVnTtdct59nrvfXV944TZh3aMNo19jX6P-pAblS6VZpcGmhOaapsmm42dqqOKpMKmf6xmr-uxs7IZtMW1SLk-u-O9Nr6nwuzEos2Yz3rQ0NNv037YdtrB29Tb5-Of6NbqYu1B7YPuDu968NXz6vzF_ro=?accountName=Terroth&characterName=Liciya

Planned Passives

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm42v6wgu7YMZjgBe0359de96_rruDrvj_MWjisSitxcNjSP2-WNMYIDhW6-Hdo19TZIV8ASx18viXk4qFHVnoOOfBfmVZj3iOJZM_yPTGNukwkp9myZDMW8ndPHo1jIB2sGaaiml53SyGYTvdO1tbM96YuwFLbVINj1NRnrvBiOmf_PqnarBgh9B7UEqC2KsbIwvzLGzcFK0xYTZFr_b50d-JpVHBr02YeLYdtDQZU1VS7k-VvWP-r6njDasZttu8NV1yyzhl9CVLklR6mJ9446KBx4RlpAbcFaaE9vU

Planned Passives with Jewels

Coming Soon TM

Bandits

Oak
Oak
Oak

Honestly in 2.0, the frenzy changes are amazing, you can pick any of the 3 charges depending if you want more damage, crits, or a longer immortal call.

Outdated Characters

Crit Cascader - Bloodlines

Gear

A couple notes on the gear, if I wanted to run very high level maps in Bloodlines and not just farm with rarity, I'd definitely replace the Carcass Jack with a very nice Armour+ES Hybrid or a Cloak of Defiance. The Cloak of Defiance will definitely allow you to push your arctic armour above what I am capped at (level 15).

Dropping a herald and leaving a decent pool of mana unreserved will greatly increase your survivability in 75+ maps. In this case my CoH setup of choice would be Herald of Thunder, the lightning damage is too strong.

A note on HoI with CoH, its fun for high density areas, but lacks the reliability HoT offers.

Passives

You will probably want practical application for the dex/strength unless your leveling gear is stronger then average.
40 Points
70 Points
Current Passives @ 82
End Game Plan

Bandits

You can definitely take the 4% cast speed over the passive in cruel, the choice is yours. I went back and fourth on that one.

Oak
Passive
Alira

The Human Firetrap v2 (RF + Discharge) - Bloodlines

Gear

Passives

Bandits

Oak
Passive
Oak

1MHC - Wander

Gear

Passives

1MHC - Ele ST

Gear

Bandits

Oak
Kraityn
Passive or Power Charge depending on the curse you want to run.

1MHC ST CoC Ranger

Gear

Passives

See Bloodlines CoC Ranger Passive Tree

Banditos

See Bloodlines CoC Ranger Bandits

Last edited by Terroth on Oct 20, 2015, 3:33:41 AM
Last edited by Terroth on Mar 5, 2015, 7:36:03 AM
Last edited by Terroth on Mar 5, 2015, 7:36:10 AM
HI, i hafe one question to the Crit Cascader - Bloodlines passives. first step i go to heart and soul. and than left or right ? i mean to celestial punishment or consitution or eldritch battery. can you make, one for level 20-40-60 maybe. that was fine
Last edited by mac3r on Mar 1, 2015, 2:16:42 AM
"
mac3r wrote:
HI, i hafe one question to the Crit Cascader - Bloodlines passives. first step i go to heart and soul. and than left or right ? i mean to celestial punishment or consitution or eldritch battery. can you make, one for level 20-40-60 maybe. that was fine

Hey! I went to Templar first for amplify, retribution and divinity. They are very strong early game before you start doing reliable crits.

I actually still never picked up punishment or judgement at 82, I don't think I will either.

I will put up some leveling trees for you in a few minutes in the main post.
thx dude. i love the steam. gl and stay safe
Ruinkind,

I'd like to ask how to clear ELE REFLECT maps with the CoC-Ranger please. Or it's not possible? Since my resists are damn hihg over the cap and im fckin shotgunning myself! :DDDDD

Cheers,

Dagoka
"
Leapfrog wrote:
Ruinkind,

I'd like to ask how to clear ELE REFLECT maps with the CoC-Ranger please. Or it's not possible? Since my resists are damn hihg over the cap and im fckin shotgunning myself! :DDDDD

Cheers,

Dagoka

I never had a single issue with double reflect packs/reflect maps. Use Atziri's Promise when needed for the leech. Remember, with this character you can have 100% up time on your resistance flasks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info