Path of Exile in worlds biggest bitcoin mine.

Check this out dudes, a short documentary about a massive bitcoin mine in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I

At the end you can see that guys who work there play PoE most of the time, onsite. I wonder how is their desync situation lol
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
John, John, John... This is a repost man...

And no, I will not find you the link.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
But actually thanks for reminding me. I wanted to check out that youtube channel!
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
As an offtopic dweller I never check out general discussion, 6th february didn't seem to be that far in the past so there you go. Well then back to OT I guess haha
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
So basically this doesnt have anything to do with PoE and is offtopic.
Closed Beta Member.
Ahah i was about to post that video link ^^
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
It is really good that I have this information now. Will use it in the future for sure.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info