[1.3] Dual Doryani Cyclone Templar Uber atziri killed

Update:
Taking a break from poe until next league, hoping this build will still be viable so I can create it once again next league. Will check here from time to time to answer and questions

After playing static strike for a long time I decided to switch over to cyclone to test it out, after using it I realised I preferred it more than static strike with leap slam it works really well together. The combination of high hits with herald of ash prolif clears maps super fast.

Screenshots

HO Dps

Defences

Dps with 5 power charges

Uber Atziri

One of the hardest things ive done so far in the game, It took three failed attempts before getting her on the fourth. I think with a little more practice the deaths would slowly lessen over time as It's hard to practice just doing normal atziri.

Videos

Quick Atziri run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5zofin854o
Strategy for apex is leap slam into packs first to freeze prolif then then cyclone them down. Vaal is straight forward. Triboss ive found dual striker, cyclone then rain last works well for me, havent experimented enough yet but dont really need to. For atziri avoid flameblasts if you can until you get enough life to tank them and in her split phase focus on the flameblaster so you can freeze it to not get hit my any flameblasts

Quick 78 Map, bit laggy as my framerate drops when recording
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF6I-fhz_X8&feature=youtu.be

Levelling/New league

To start with levelling with a 2h is probably the way to go. If you are too poor to afford/ in a new league doryani catalysts for when your character reached the req lvl then instead of putting points into crit continue using a 2h like kaoms primary to farm atziri. Using static strike until you get a 5l is the way to go, lvling with it is better than cyclone and just focus on getting a high pdps wep.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAvYGZKxXsuR2E2cqQvTZHfizpytMZtL6nZU3Win8rd9dW-vzF3Q06Qkt43agwcdQjBbWNv1FHMHxNkiP2jX2kOdCBR-Ii4hUg2L01krXybqpKyD8nKk33MnKpxPY8Lcautz7-Cs9-dqzqGJBVGjjAGlnzrKqCm-w4Jy_vfDwFmjuiAOFzBLPwHxNMJvgX4U4ywaP461n-MHfiYWRSZfB1TqaNfNmHaqmUMZ6mV03j_o_jn4d2Z6BKffdNdiuAiiftxBUt0p8-

A tree similar to this for 2h axes just to save up to switch over to the main build

Potential Dual Curse

This is for late game play, when you are using blood magic on both cyclone and leap slam there is no need to have mana so you can reserve herald of thunder without reduced mana and use another curse

Gear Choices

Jewellery

Rings:

Rings focus on getting accuracy, life and res mostly
Amulet:

For late Game +1 Curse Amulet is the best to allow you to use warlords mark as well as assassins mark

The Amulet i used before the +1 Curse, life,res then getting crit chance and other nice stats is what to aim for
belt:

The Belt choice is focusing on getting whatever res you are lacking from the rest of your gear with life

Chest

You can either aim for Belly of the beast for more life or carcass jack for better aoe, either or works. A good rare chest might beat both out but would need significant off colours. A 5l is fine for pretty much all content map wise but a 6l just gives a bit more dps

Helm

Abyssus no questions asked, aim for as high crit multi and low phy taken as possible

Boots

High evasion as possible with life+res+movement speed

If you dont need the res these are the best to use

Gloves

Simple maligaro is one of the best options
Another option is to use rare gloves but they need to have good stats to beat out mali
For example these are the ones im now using

Weapons

Doryani Catalyst times 2 is the bread and butter of the build and doesnt work without them, aim for high phy dps and high ele%

Flasks

Aim for taste of hate + atziri's promise to help with reflect and leech. Rest is up to you to decide if you need movement or life/res flasks

My Gear

Gem Choice

5L: Cyclone, BM, Phy to lightning, Conc effect
6L: Melee Phy

4l: Cwdt, EC, IC, Inc dur
Doryani 3l: Leap slam, faster attacks, BM
Doryani 3l: Herald of ash, reduced mana, inc burning
4l: Hatred, red mana, vaal haste, inc duration
4l: HoT, CoH, Ass mark, Warlords mark/Red mana

Bandits
Help oak/Kill all, help Oak, Help alira
Last edited by ThePuppet on Mar 17, 2015, 3:41:38 PM
pretty cool build, i think im gonna try it

thanks for posting
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
Last edited by Xanin on Feb 7, 2015, 10:33:43 PM
Updated with a new video

Been messing with this on a dualist in torment, still low level (77) but hitting 60k cyclone with a 5l is insane. The ele prolif seems so strong, i hardly touch most of the mobs before they die to herald of ash. I do find im a little squishy, really need the dual curse.
Domination: swarmhostimba
Yeah duelist is a better start for the build. It's one of if not the fastest clearing build ive played, especially for a mid-price build. Dual curse is very useful as the leech from warlords mark helps a bunch especially against reflect packs, its a shame that there arent many good ones atm though
please upload offence stats /tooltip scrennshots
thanks
"
sejwaldevansh wrote:
please upload offence stats /tooltip scrennshots
thanks

Spoiler
Domination: swarmhostimba
Last edited by deanyo on Feb 16, 2015, 9:13:17 AM
Appreciate the screenshots , but i was looking at end game tooltips etc.
ie. level 90 or +
Still Thanks
If you really want to know, an endgame tooltip should be well over 100k, while using a rare dps amulet. My version with duelist start has 124.5k with no power charges. I should mention however, that I took both mace clusters under RT, which makes a huge difference.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Changed the screenshots, hopefully they are more clear now. Finding a +1 curse amulet that also has good stats is very difficult and thus reduces your potential dps but having warlords mark is very helpful and 90k+ dps is enough for most situations anyway. Saving up for more hopes so I can have another shot at uber atziri, I think im better prepared now and will kill her next time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info