‡RTN‡ - Endgame Mapping Guild (Experienced Players) - Standard League

bump
[‡RTN‡] Remember The Name (Thread #1196726) - Leader
Playing OMGwtfwasthat lvl99/ Detonate dead - (Thread #991083)
OMG's Marketplace - (Thread #708436)
1. Main character(Name/Level/Build): Legio / lvl 94 duelist / Infernal Blow facebreaker
2. About myself: I'm French but currently live in Warsaw (Poland), started PoE during the few open beta weekends, and then when it was released. I made several breaks of a few months, but i keep coming back, this game is like a magnet ^^ other than this, i occasionally play Skyrim, LoL, WoT, aoe and l4d/l4d2.
My aim is to currently bring my duelist to 100, and make it an awesome map runner that can help the whole party by tanking and dealing some dps.
My real life interests are cooking, reading, travelling, gaming and music (mostly metal, but also some lounge and classical, depends on the mood ^^)
Played some before with rey, bmz and doktor, so I think the atmosphere and the people are nice, which makes the gaming experience much nicer.
3. Main character gear:
"
M4th wrote:
1. Main character(Name/Level/Build): Legio / lvl 94 duelist / Infernal Blow facebreaker
2. About myself: I'm French but currently live in Warsaw (Poland), started PoE during the few open beta weekends, and then when it was released. I made several breaks of a few months, but i keep coming back, this game is like a magnet ^^ other than this, i occasionally play Skyrim, LoL, WoT, aoe and l4d/l4d2.
My aim is to currently bring my duelist to 100, and make it an awesome map runner that can help the whole party by tanking and dealing some dps.
My real life interests are cooking, reading, travelling, gaming and music (mostly metal, but also some lounge and classical, depends on the mood ^^)
Played some before with rey, bmz and doktor, so I think the atmosphere and the people are nice, which makes the gaming experience much nicer.
3. Main character gear:

Dl pls raidcall and come to our chanell
bump
b
Last edited by Saunpacxzzz on Mar 6, 2015, 3:45:12 AM
bump
Censored.
1. Main character(Name/Level/Build): Madnyss/93/Detonate Dead

2. About yourself: Hello, my name is Matt. I currently reside in the United States. I've been looking for a laid back group of people to run maps with. I recently decided I wanted to go for level 100 with my Detonate Dead build however, I have ran into a hurdle where running maps solo can be quite tiresome and boring. So I am hoping to find a group of people that can help make a tedious task into a more enjoyable one. Aside from playing video games, my favorite past-times include listening or creating music. I have been playing musical instruments for quite some time now.

3. Main character gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Fitasakitten on Mar 7, 2015, 10:26:42 PM
GNG and other ppl in guild. U probbly know i got my account baned for trade and flask macro...

Hi Marko,

I'm sorry for the delayed response. Your account was locked while we investigated. The account investigation team has now finished their review and due to their findings your account has now been banned I'm afraid.

Your account has been banned due to the use of macros that perform more than one action per keystroke after you were warned these were not allowed.

You're welcome to create a new account to play, however we're unable to do anything further with this banned account.

Regards,
Jessica

Im probbly first in this game whos baned for that. but ok.
So this is probbly my finall godbay to this game.
Only fucked up is that my acc was also on guild leader position.
They rlly think i will start with fresh account after spending 5000 hours on my old one.
But ye.. im not some fancy streame who can do whatewer he want and still go away without ban.
I probbly reported 50 players for rmt, for macros and other shits, and all was with video or screenshot proof. and 0 of them got baned. So this is my move to D&D or D3. since blizzard at last take care about their customers, GGG only look how much u donated to game more donation more credits it simple for them...
I actually didn't know but I'm very sorry to hear it. :(
Censored.
Hello. I have been playing PoE for about a year with a couple months on and off. I have a level 90 Witch named XenaWarriorPrinces running arc build and a few other characters that are 85+. I am really interested in joining an active community focus on the end game content. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info