Current chance orbs state - need assistance

Hey,

I've searched some threads about this , but I only found old ones out of date.Can someone link to a recent thread or something where I can see what items worth to try 2 chance them , as well as the required ilvl of the whites ?

Thanks
Itemlevel doesn't matter. Normally gavel, occultists vestment and prophecy wands if you want the highend stuff. Agathe amulets in onslaught modded maps (through zana)
Item level of whites doesn't matter, anything that is able to drop in the league can be chanced with a white of any level.

Check the shop indexer for prices, you usually want to throw chances at expensive stuff like myolner, shav, windripper...
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
thanks guys.i'll try my luck from now and then

cheers

P.S. I found a chance orb thread with accurate stats about orbs used , rares gotten , magic and uniques ..but it's out of date.Is there a new one out there ?
iirc the chance used to be 1/500 back in beta but now it depends on unique rarity tier. Which means that odds for getting high-end uniques are much lower

ie when chancing shavs you are much more likely to get inf mantle, but the existence of mantle does not lower your chance to get a shav

I also chance gold rings, because Im usually short on rings for chaos/regal recipe. Gold rings also have nice unique version
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
i was thinking at chancing agate ammys , hubris circlets and prophecy wands ..shav/mjolner or soul is less likely to pop up imo..
If you do agate amulets, be aware you need to be in an Anarchy or Onslaught map through Zana's map device if you want to chance a Voll's Devotion
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
If you do agate amulets, be aware you need to be in an Anarchy or Onslaught map through Zana's map device if you want to chance a Voll's Devotion

thx , didn't know that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info