Bloodlines vs Torment Challenges

I like how the BL challenges can be finished probably with one character around level 65. I'm two 85's into this fucking Torment ghost shit and I'm still missing the thief (also had to pay for like 3ish ghosts as well). Why is the time commitment difference between the two league challenges so fucking massive. Why don't we force all the Torment regulars to play two characters to 85 to get most of the BL challenges as well? Did GGG balance this shit around streamers who have like hundreds of people looking for ghosts for them?
I'm in the exact same boat. They need to just have separate challenges for the leagues. I don't want to have to play scrubcore just to get a RNG based challenge. Everything about that league sucks and even after the AI patch the ghosts are still retarded and the "loot" is laughable when you even find a rare one.
Last edited by BossOfThisGym on Feb 6, 2015, 6:08:10 PM
Seriously, I was gonna do the Torment challenge cause I thought it was gonna take the same amount of time as the BL one. I'm gonna have to level like 3 characters to 85 and I still probably won't find the Thief by myself. Was gonna go back to BL as soon as I finished the Torment ones, but looks like I won't be going back for a while l0l. They should at least have made the BL ones take like 2-3 weeks of time too so we could all equally suffer. Kappa
"
MaptSoul wrote:
Seriously, I was gonna do the Torment challenge cause I thought it was gonna take the same amount of time as the BL one. I'm gonna have to level like 3 characters to 85 and I still probably won't find the Thief by myself. Was gonna go back to BL as soon as I finished the Torment ones, but looks like I won't be going back for a while l0l. They should at least have made the BL ones take like 2-3 weeks of time too so we could all equally suffer. Kappa

Yes most of my guild had the bloodlines challenge within getting to maps on the first character, which meant on the 1st day.
That's interesting. I am playing Bloodlines a little over a week an I have completed 1 challenge. The one where you have to kill each of the bloodline magic packs.
Yah, the BL one is pretty easy. My friends and I all finished it within the first day too
Last league it was the other way around - a lot of us never got Abaxoth to spawn in Beyond league.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I see a lot of ppl complaining not finding their missing ghosts just by levelling their toon. Have these ppl tried farming instances for ghosts in grps e.g. Mud Flats?

I've played with 2 friends in the Torment league and it took us 3 days to get to level 85 and grind Mud Flats/Archives after that. We've gotten all the rare ghosts multiple times. So I guess instead of complaining about the difficulty of the challenge (which is pretty hard cuz thee spawn rate of the ghosts is pretty low), go find other ppl who need ghosts, make a grp and grind instances.

I understand that this way of playing the game isn't something for everyone but it's still a challenge and sometimes you have to play the game not in the way you want.

BTW: Joining global 820 or 5055 might help finding ghosts because now and then ppl share the rare ones.

TL;DR: Make a grp to find ghosts and run instances seperately (e.g. Mud Flats) and finish the challenge easily.
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
I got one 85 and another close to 80, I'm still missing 3 ghosts.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
I think its not that wrong with the actual leagues: in BL the challenge comes from the 'mapmod' itself, no need for further punishing the players with the hunting. Now, since these two challenges are the only ones that are bound to each specific league, its obvious that people who go for completing them choose to do the "others" preferably in Torment. And since risk has no real meaning there, the only (easy) option to make it last a while is to shift the rarity of these encounters...

Its slightly overrared indeed, IMHO. (also still missing 3) - Same goes for the master's challenge: waiting for 2 specific Tora missions like forever (all other completed), and a mate hunts for a single Vorici mission since ages too... but there's still believe in making it ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info