Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

"
deadst4r wrote:
"
Reloads wrote:
Doing your build currently,I am really enjoying it thus far. I am still using a dagger that doesn't have "Hits can't be Evaded" But I am working my way there I'm going to start farming atziri soon enough. I think I will give it a whirl (See what I did there?) at 85. As for my gear it's in a good state,I bought corrupted 20/20 gems for now to make leveling easier while I level my gems that I am going to try and corrupt my self. I am going to post my gear now and feel free to make recommendations as it is no where near perfect. I'd also appreciate if you would tell me what to upgrade first.

My leveling gems second setup:

Heres my passive tree as well https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMFtQ5ID6sRlhOeFr8aOCLqJP0mlScvKU8qOCpNMHEwfDWSOkI8LT8nRXxG10rIS3hRR1FMUzVVS1cpWfNd8mHiY0Nuqm-ecFJwVnDVcYVyqXcHfVt-M38rgpuDCYV9hxOJ04w2jX2Nv5AbkFWSfZeXmG-aE5u1nKSf36IApJGpbqxHrKqxQrQ4tfK3PsAawGbDOsT2xq7KStQj1orYvdq529TcI92o4XPlGeXP51To1uw47SDvfPcy-_X-Cg==

EDIT: I killed atziri Twice now. at level 80 first time I died to her twice and the last time I died to her zero times so I understand that part of the fight with this build. I am having trouble with the Trio who do you kill first/second/third. Thanks for the help in advance.

You are in a state of your gear where getting one more resistance in every piece will allow you to get more good uniques without res, but with big offensive or defensive gain :
Getting a Vagan dagger will allow you to drop your accuracy ring, for a diamond ring with res, that will eventually cap you in resist without your actual boots, so you will be able to put atziri's step, wich is a huge defensive buff for you.
Maligaro's gloves are also a good dps boost.

Thanks for the feedback I am now using what you said to do.

My gear

Last edited by Reloads on May 5, 2015, 8:05:24 PM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:56:03 PM
looks like more an ad for AXN business rather than a real new build ( compared to the shitload on cast on crit dicharge cycloner already available around there )
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
looks like more an ad for AXN business rather than a real new build ( compared to the shitload on cast on crit dicharge cycloner already available around there )

Don't worry about it, only like 2% of the people playing this build can afford any of AXN's stuff. All you need for this build is a Vagan dagger, 5L Voll's and a Voll's Devotion. Or just use Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice until you get a Voll's Devotion.
Last edited by returnofsnow on May 12, 2015, 3:25:28 AM
Oh hey. I was trying to build this from scratch last time I played was like a year ago.
So I was checkin on the gems looks like cyclone is to be left at lvl 1 and I was wondering what skills do I use while leveling or till I get sufficient gears to make those procs.
Thanks.
"
Oranji wrote:
Oh hey. I was trying to build this from scratch last time I played was like a year ago.
So I was checkin on the gems looks like cyclone is to be left at lvl 1 and I was wondering what skills do I use while leveling or till I get sufficient gears to make those procs.
Thanks.

Glacial Cascade or any Cold spell works fine. Only go CoC when you got a decent dagger and a 4L-5L Voll's. You can do on 4L too, just use Malachai's Simula for Blood Magic. The loss is all the auras but you can run this build on 4L.

Edit:

New gear, got a Voll's ammy. Shit just got real. :D

Spoiler

Trying to get another rings with more life (only using them because I need the Int and resists) and swap those gloves for Maligaro's. Maybe I'll just go for PoI.

Edit2:
Spoiler

After some tweaking and HoI, managed to get in Atziri's Step and Maligaro's.
Last edited by returnofsnow on May 12, 2015, 9:24:41 AM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:56:12 PM
Need some advice on using Romira's Banquet ring with this build. Searched forums and everyone says that Discharge procs BEFORE Romira's consume charges, but, with ring on, I have a feeling that I discharge noticeable less. Is it just a placebo, or game mechanics changed in past half year?
anyone seen how bad we get screwed in beta by aura nerfs?

Looks like we are gonna need a lvl 6 enlighten to run our 3 defensive aura. (read impossible)
https://poe.mikelat.com/beta/#EoHX/=0ZEtsc

Guess we slot fortify and lose grace aura and aoe gem?
Git R Dun!

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:56:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info