This shield mirror worthy?

Was wondering if I was able to get T1 HP + Local Evasion would this shield be mirror worthy? Would need to reroll with divine. Every stat is T1 except lightning Resistance.

Thanks
Last edited by Ysuni on Feb 6, 2015, 10:57:39 PM
Standard.
You would need perfect roll on ev and life to even get ppl interested imo.

Forum pvp
Not in standard and not in the current meta
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Feb 6, 2015, 2:45:29 PM
No it is quite crappy in fact. You already have one spoilt mod which is the poor evasion. You are supposed to have as much evasion as possible on that shield so that evasion based players can rely solely on that one shield for defence. That is what makes a mirror worthy item.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
No it is quite crappy in fact. You already have one spoilt mod which is the poor evasion. You are supposed to have as much evasion as possible on that shield so that evasion based players can rely solely on that one shield for defence. That is what makes a mirror worthy item.

?
The evasion is T1. It's not poor at all (though the roll would have to be divined).

But I agree, on Standard, it's 6x T1 or bust for mirror-worthy items.
Lightning is a T2 roll.
Evasion is not that high you should aim for 380+.
It can still roll life and percentage evasion but it can't roll Block Chance which is huge bummer for me.

I don't understand where did you get the "Mirror Worthy" idea but I wouldn't even buy this in any temp league.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
No, I expect chaos res on mirror shields.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Ysuni wrote:
Was wondering if I was able to get T1 HP + Local Evasion would this shield be mirror worthy? Would need to reroll with divine. Every stat is T1 except lightning Resistance.

Thanks

I would not pay a single ex for that shield and every single char of me uses a shield. No life, no additional blockchance, no cool mechanic like aegis or saffels. It is not even worth crafting that thing any further.

ATM you can't have both, either it is a shield or it is mirror worthy. ^^

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I think only shields people would consider mirroring, would be ES based.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info