Do Elreon Level 8 kill corrupted totems get huge life buff?

I am curious because I had absolutely no trouble with any of those missions and the first Elreon for level 8 has 5 totems and I only killed 4 before time ran out. I was literally shotgunning in the middle of mobs (TS) barely making a dent in them or making like 200k worth of dents to take them out which took a bit too long. So anyway, does the curve jumps that much from 7-8?
There's a fairly big jump in monster strength in areas of level 76 and up, and elreon's level 8 missions can go up to 76-77, I think.

There's one more thing, though, totems can sometimes spawn with 'increased health' which makes them very tough to kill. If you previously did a mission where they spawned with 'reduced health' the difference is even more striking.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Pretty sure level 8 master missions outside of Zana are all level 76 areas (77 for dungeons like dens in Tora missions). Yeah, Elreon kill totems mission can be really tough with extra totem life and totem regen mods. The good news is that you don't have to succeed in a daily mission to reset their inventory.

Edit: fixed autocorrected stuff.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Feb 6, 2015, 10:50:01 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
Pretty sure level 8 master missions upside of Zana are all level 76 areas (77 for dungeons like dens in Torah missions). Yeah, Elreon kill totems mission can be really tough with extra totem life and totem regen mods. The good news is that you don't have to succeed in a daily mission to reset their imventory.

Ok that is good to know. I did another today just "feed the relics" and that seemed more in line with the usual. Thanks guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info