Statistics of Hall of Grandmasters

Sounds as deadly as expected.

Personally, I can't wait to get killed by GayyLmao.
"
No worries. If you make a thread asking for GM supporters to give details on their builds, I'll be happy to spread the word. :)

Good idea, I made an appeal here : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1195503
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Feb 6, 2015, 12:47:26 AM
"
Bunnu wrote:

Not sure if serious...
"
Bunnu wrote:

Hahah that's my lvl 94 ranger, I think he's at the end of Fallen Hall most of the time, with the Ball Lightning guy.
"
"
Qarl wrote:
Those players have died 2143 times.

in the maps? or is that their total deaths on the characters they entered the maps with?

3 per character, 5 per map... this is surely the number for this map alone.
Watched only one of those videos, but some chars are crazy...

If there is pvp scaling in the map, then why isn't it stated in the description? Would be a huge drawback for some builds.

I'd be interested in the number of full-clears :)

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
aw man, I hope I don't run into that level 1 character, don't think I could handle him!
good way to spend 500 bucks hahaha

also, more statistics about the map would be cool! any chance of getting like a feature on the website that keeps a running tally of the verious grandmasters kills?
would be sweet :)
Last edited by blubbber on Feb 6, 2015, 5:23:37 AM

This is DrArrowtotheKneePHD, I believe this was all the gear I had equipped when I submitted my GM. Could be useful if someone is building a profile/website on all the GM champions and their various abilities.

Generally I am seeing my Grandmaster pop up on the Second wave, so keep a lookout for him!

I had a rather simplistic design goal with my Grandmaster in mind, Flicker strike into the enemy and burn him with my dual searing bond (Ancestral bond). Defensive kit includes CWDT gems/spells/curses to compensate for being on the front lines.

He's equivalent in strength to Deadeye Duncan from KOTOR, haha. I wish I could have made him beefier, nevertheless I hope folks enjoy fighting him! :)
Last edited by TheIronBankofBraavos on Feb 6, 2015, 6:21:34 AM
"
Skullcamp wrote:

This is DrArrowtotheKneePHD, I believe this was all the gear I had equipped when I submitted my GM.

would be great if that item rarity gem in your searing bond setup would let players lose rare items, by dropping them to the ground :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
each grandmaster should have a 1 % ( or a bit less ) probability to drop one of the unique he wears ( if any ), that would be fun.
IGN TylordRampage
So, I decided to play this map with my 87 arc witch.

Exiles I died to:
10+% life regen mjolnir discharge (unkillable for me, before I dealt more damage, this exile was already at full health :o)
Cold snap perma freeze three times - ran out of flask charges immediately.
CoC Barrage (frozen by arctic breath) twice

So yeah, that's my 6 deaths. But I got to the 5th wave in two rooms, which is nice.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
Last edited by Anseth on Feb 6, 2015, 12:16:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info