Mjolner Immortal Discharge "Awakening" UPDATE

"
BruteLegacy wrote:
Can this be done without Voll's Devotion or do you absolutely need it?

Yes, Voll's is a must.
Loving the build man! Whats the future of the build in 2.0?

Heres my gear aswell

Theory crafting the tree now. Obviously AA has to be dropped. Always considered dropping purity of ice for herald of ice for more dps and less mana reserved but not sure. Thinking something like this
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUth4iaVFr8PqySLwzoqOFBCUzWTJ3_GwcXsGI_68NVJUZUuBx5wu9kTL2_r9WSd8h3DCbmTiEKCHhSwTC0RD6yYOlhVxoPb99eboY9GHRSOZPemtvr60hZv42okqjbpFy9k51XWgKRmnnIPWfMaOJBVJy-sqnKp9zLqGHasz3746xRx2XyCB_JBvJ8YkfxLFE0B56cwn8s62Ow4gpuaO8BmogAEs_Af74j5N9fPSbHSIZ7NVbXBBF8_FCDvDlBHGYr7CfbaGo_hc-RRrfEYXZ_f73z_k7CSUdk=

This is a lvl 98 tree however :( so caution on that. This beta tree i found starts with 123 points.

Best i can come up with to be a crit based shadow. Not really sure how the mana reserve is going to pan out with all the changes. Picked up more life nodes and dex is where it's supposed to be to help accuracy a little. Strength and Int requirement is really easy with all the passives.

Getting to that life wheel is near impossible now. x3 extra passives to get in and x3 extra passives to get out, really screwy how GGG did that so just avoided it.
Last edited by PillersOfGod on Jul 2, 2015, 11:12:46 PM
I've been loving this build for a while now since 1.3. Do you have a similar build for 2.0 yet? I looked everywhere and it seems all the other builds are in favor of non-crit RT variant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info