Mjolner Immortal Discharge "Awakening" UPDATE

Highlights is AMAZING survivability! AMAZING DPS! DOESN'T require Shav's.

This was my mjolner build last league. Gear changes needed but the build is still here. Use this as a guide of dps potential and my purposed updated tree.

Tons of attack speed, 6K life achievable , same if not more dps.

Obviously AA has to be dropped. Always considered dropping purity of ice for herald of ice for more dps and less mana reserved but not sure. Thinking something like this
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUth4iaVFr8PqySLwzoqOFBCUzWTJ3_GwcXsGI_68NVJUZUuBx5wu9kTL2_r9WSd8h3DCbmTiEKCHhSwTC0RD6yYOlhVxoPb99eboY9GHRSOZPemtvr60hZv42okqjbpFy9k51XWgKRmnnIPWfMaOJBVJy-sqnKp9zLqGHasz3746xRx2XyCB_JBvJ8YkfxLFE0B56cwn8s62Ow4gpuaO8BmogAEs_Af74j5N9fPSbHSIZ7NVbXBBF8_FCDvDlBHGYr7CfbaGo_hc-RRrfEYXZ_f73z_k7CSUdk=http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUth4iaVFr8PqySLwzoqOFBCUzWTJ3_GwcXsGI_68NVJUZUuBx5wu9kTL2_r9WSd8h3DCbmTiEKCHhSwTC0RD6yYOlhVxoPb99eboY9GHRSOZPemtvr60hZv42okqjbpFy9k51XWgKRmnnIPWfMaOJBVJy-sqnKp9zLqGHasz3746xRx2XyCB_JBvJ8YkfxLFE0B56cwn8s62Ow4gpuaO8BmogAEs_Af74j5N9fPSbHSIZ7NVbXBBF8_FCDvDlBHGYr7CfbaGo_hc-RRrfEYXZ_f73z_k7CSUdk=

This is a lvl 95 tree however :( so caution on that.

Best i can come up with to be a crit based shadow. Not really sure how the mana reserve is going to pan out with all the changes. Picked up more life nodes, and dex is now where it's supposed to be to help accuracy a little. Strength and Int requirement is really easy with all the passives.

Getting to that life wheel is near impossible now. x3 extra passives to get in and x3 extra passives to get out, really screwy how GGG did that so just avoided it.

DEFENCE:
Lvl 21 Arctic Armour with Inner Force Passive
5,008 Life
11,778 Armour "flask up"
Crit Based Infinite Flasks usage
Cannot be Stunned
85% resists to 98% Resists "flasks up"
75% Increased Flask Life Recovery Rate
CoDt Immortal Call and Enduring Cry with increased duration
Immune to fire and crap that explodes
Immunity to Elemental Reflect "Flask DOESN'T need to be up"
Flask should always be up %100 while in combat:

OFFENCE:
Discharge & Arc using Lightning strike and Molten Strike
Can Double up Dps with Righeous Fire on bosses since I have %98 resists.

VIDEOS:
Epic Double Beyond Shrine 77
Abaxoth & x4 Unique Beyond Bosses. Zero Deaths! Cleared Solo! Party Life Mods!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL-hGv1YMr0
Uber Atziri with Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSiM3v41J1w
Noobed the video. Drop Purity of Ice and put in Herald of Ice for both Trio and Uber Atziri for more DPS.

PASSIVE SKILL TREE Lvl 90 "Lvl completed uber"
Bandits: Life-Attack Speed-Power charge
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBRXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2UEItRxzcf8bBxewYj_rr9WSd8h1wu9kTL2-CHtsLwfOio5UgLR9Ms2sXvOrAVAj0akOus0GW0PVFfg5cavoEB4PbVcbr5F8qkye0DEZxgwnhiB2q6roNfFfJKPrr7prgRZ1TUoLH-egMfRB_xp5Bh7c-_grYvTWStfKpbio4eA1YrzboAeenMJ_LvooB3ITZR369NsS41fhlTb6nC2F5aMEEXz8UIO8OVUth4iaVFr8Pq1M1m7UZivsJ9toaj_DVSVEnqWxGcmwyCQ==

TIPS:
Some of the gear and capping resistances is hard. Easier gear progression is dropping arctic Armour and pick up more life nodes. In addition, dropping Purity of Ice for Herald of Ice is doable since nothing in game except a Ice Nova box is a "cold threat."

LINKS & GEAR
Can use a Crit Multi/life/regen Ammy until you can afford Volls

Last edited by PillersOfGod on Jul 19, 2015, 12:50:43 AM
All Criticism about my flasks: My chance to crit is extremely high and having %100 flask uptime is part of the build. My flasks 1-2-3-4-5 are Macro's to key's a-s-d-f-spacebar and my molten strike is Macro'd to my back mouse button which explains a lot too. This is not bannable. All my left hand does is spam my flasks and nothing else.

Proof is in the Doulbe Shrine video at 1:20 I missed a flask. All utility flasks uses 30 of 60 charges and I missed popping my Granite flask.

Uber Kill I did lots of flask changes, many were not in sync, particularly during Atziri fight.
Last edited by PillersOfGod on Feb 7, 2015, 3:20:19 AM
"
PillersOfGod wrote:
Please dont bash or have any mention about my flask use in the video:
How I use my Flasks: My pinky finger holds shift to attack with Mjolner "while standing still." Tell my keyboard to Macro 1-2-3-4-5 to buttons a-s-d-f-spacebar instead...using the keyboard software. This allows me to press all flasks in a natural hand position. This is not bannable. My secondary attack is molten strike...macro to my back mouse button which explains a lot too. You can also buy keyboards to press one button to macro 1-2-3-4-5 at once but that is bannable.

I doubt that you manually click em all with such a precision, potion would still fall some ms apart from eachother.

Other than that i gotta say i'm impressed by the gear you've aquired and that's in torment not standard. :)
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
"
PillersOfGod wrote:
Please dont bash or have any mention about my flask use in the video:
How I use my Flasks: My pinky finger holds shift to attack with Mjolner "while standing still." Tell my keyboard to Macro 1-2-3-4-5 to buttons a-s-d-f-spacebar instead...using the keyboard software. This allows me to press all flasks in a natural hand position. This is not bannable. My secondary attack is molten strike...macro to my back mouse button which explains a lot too. You can also buy keyboards to press one button to macro 1-2-3-4-5 at once but that is bannable.

I doubt that you manually click em all with such a precision, potion would still fall some ms apart from eachother.

Other than that i gotta say i'm impressed by the gear you've aquired and that's in torment not standard. :)

On my RF/Incinerate build i press all 3 of my resistance flasks at one time manually and it is just as precise! If you play guitar like myself it is quite easy to pop multiple flasks at the same time precisely!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
still looking for a frame where not all the 3 elemental flask are not used simultaneously.

reported for macro abuse.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
still looking for a frame where not all the 3 elemental flask are not used simultaneously.

reported for macro abuse.

You can see in both the vaal and trio fights where he hits all 3 slightly off from each other across 2 3 and 4! its not that hard to hit multiple flasks manually!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
is this setup endgame gear?

or what else if left to u/g if you have infi currency to more godly tier?
Guys please... Looking at the left corner of your screen every 4/5 seconds to know when to press three keys that are just above the skills' keys is NOT superhuman ! So Havoc is also using macros with his Bloodlines character ? ...
It's not as if he had to manage different timers and special occasions for each flask, it makes it even easier than some builds that rely on flexible use of flasks to survive :/

Anyways, that's a very nice Mjölner build, perfectly fits my idea of the build that should come with that weapon. Too bad I can't afford one :(
Pretty insane video also !
Can this be done without Voll's Devotion or do you absolutely need it?
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info