Herald of Destroyed Themes gem too OP, plz nerf.

I'm using a virtual keyboard. This bothers me that much. Are you making an ice character? Or maybe you'd like to show off that alt art saffell's frame? Spend money on infernal weapon mtx, did you? Cool, can't wait to see that in game! Oh, you're using herald of ash cause it's awesome? I use it too... unfortunately. Nvm then.

The Goal: steampunk

The Result?: who knows
Herald of ash's reply:**** you. You get fire arms and your shield looks glitched. Enjoy the dps, dipsh**.

Nerf it to the ground.

TL;DR: More/Shinier doesn't always mean better. Give us the ability to allow our paid effects to work in concert with one another. Please.
Last edited by Scotchfist on Feb 4, 2015, 3:00:46 AM
Have to agree. It's nothing game breaking, but VERY annoying.
It would be nice if someday they had the ability to suppress aura effects outside of PvP if you so choose.

I remember when I used to play City of Heroes, that was a huge problem. You'd eventually end up running so many auras that you couldn't even see your uniquely designed character. You were just a Christmas tree of particle effects. They eventually added an option to disable effects on toggled skills though. It was a very nice change.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I'd be more worried about how unflattering the cut of your armour is and the fact that you have six nipples :)
"
Raechel wrote:
I'd be more worried about how unflattering the cut of your armour is and the fact that you have six nipples :)

Teach me to Raechel?

Your approval would mean the world to me.
"

PS I love that the TL;DR is almost half the length of the actual text, which is itself smaller than most of my facebook updates. Sign of the times.

sorry? Tl;dr meant for those not wanting to sift through glamour shots. Im getting pummelled in here. And by my drop bear creating idol nonetheless.
Last edited by Scotchfist on Feb 4, 2015, 3:43:32 AM

with All 3 Heralds on, I don't even know why I skin my Loath bane with an Alt art Ungils...

Its cuel in town tho~
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Why this is not a thing, I dunno.
I wanted to buy some MTX, but then I realized I'm using a herald, and I'm forced to use "Herald of Ash" theme. So I did not bother. :C
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I don't think complaining about how pretty a voluntary micro transaction is is really worth anyone's time dude.
Exactly Corran, GGG shouldn't care about one of their main sources of income

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info