[1.3] 7D's Glacial Cascade Build Guide [Crit; Perma freeze; Vaal Pact; Easy Atziri] 67k*4 DPS

Not really, what is the real difference in terms of real dps dual voids vs dual divinarius? I am bad at math ... indulge me please.
i just bought voids to test out stuff and try uber... nothing special to the build!!!
the build is, and will allways be-> main double divinariuses!!
if u want to see the dmg/ difference in the dmg. u can see it from the screenshots->linked on the post/first page.
or u can check out videos.
What about geting an emp 4 instead of added cold damage as 6th link?
Edit: actualy 20/20 added cold adds more tooltip dps then emp 4 ... weird. Not by much but still.
Last edited by painguard on Mar 8, 2015, 6:44:53 PM
Isn't starting as Witch better?
@painguard
emp4 is ways more expensive than added cold. also 20% added cold gives 10% chanze to freeze.

@LostBetrayal
someone asked this already, and my answer remains the same. you can do that. i prefer shadow.
i think 12% castspeed > 30% spelldamage. (not only because of the dmg but also because of spell echo, not being locked in same place for a to long period of time.)

Last edited by 7DJester on Mar 9, 2015, 5:20:18 AM
Atm with 29k dps without haste 0 power charges. I am still thinking to replace added cold with something else, will try now cold penetration.
Edit: it doesn't seem to improve the dps by a lot, will probably switch added cold with cold pen on those freaking 75% resists maps.
Last edited by painguard on Mar 9, 2015, 9:20:34 AM
if u dont like added cold, and u have rly high critchance, go for crit multi-> swap out for pcoc against atziri
Last edited by 7DJester on Mar 9, 2015, 11:18:25 AM
"
painguard wrote:
Atm with 29k dps without haste 0 power charges. I am still thinking to replace added cold with something else, will try now cold penetration.
Edit: it doesn't seem to improve the dps by a lot, will probably switch added cold with cold pen on those freaking 75% resists maps.

Cold to Fire ?
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
"
Auxion wrote:
Cold to Fire ?

definitely not!
u not gonna freeze anything then.-> no herald of ice, curse on hit-> not this build.
Great Job! I following this build, i was think in this build change life leech to take this in equipment and using this socket gem to other support to more dps? what you think? and in the tree what is your point in Vaal Pact?

Thanks, sorry for my bad english ;/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info