[1.3] 7D's Glacial Cascade Build Guide [Crit; Perma freeze; Vaal Pact; Easy Atziri] 67k*4 DPS

Thanks,
yes exactly, each "wave" from Glacial Cascade hits 2-4 times (big enemies always 4x)
and tooltip only calculates the dmg of a single hit per wave
Last edited by 7DJester on Feb 5, 2015, 6:13:27 AM
Hello mate.

Pha1l here, i've had some account problems, so i've ended up with this as my primary. Anyways i was looking at your bandit info. I must say you've got me confused, any chance you rephrase it?

Cheers

~ phL
Great guide for a great build. I've seen it in action and I really recommend it.
Good job, 7. c:
for 5L carcass. Which gem would you leave out?
I'm guessing faster casting.
no it is the Added cold dmg gem
5link setup is w/o added cold
hey what's the easiest way to level as this character early? like what should purchase to make life easier? this is my first character like this so i'm needing a little help.
Like usually just have your resistances capped, and get spell dmg/crit/cast speed. u will simply freeze everything(offense is the best defense(kappa)). I didn't bother about anything actually, up till merciless use Reverberation Rod or Lifesprig. as soon as u hit like 69 maps you want to get more Life and actual gear.
Cool build, pretty solid. Well made.
Might try it soon.. Umbra force (:
Hi Jester,

ty for that build.

One Q: I'm now lvl 70 with the same tree (on the Way to VP now), 2 divinarius, Carcass, Alphas, 3.1 Spells per Sec. atm, no Q Gems (lvl ~15).

My Tool Tip Gal. Cas.: 4k DMG

Please tell me whats wrong!
It's because you are level 70 and your gems are Level 15. we Caster guys get dmg per level.
and even with 4k dps right now. i don't think u have problems clearing lvl 66 maps right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info