"I have nothing left to give!!!" Soul Taker Unique

So I am lucky that I have a Soul Taker and use it in my build. But, I don't feel so lucky when I hear my Scion say, "I have nothing left to give!" over and over again. Is there anyway to turn that "alert" off, and not have to turn off all voices from Masters as well? Thanks.
anyone know how to shut her up?
Its just in sound settings forget what to change but one of them take off voices and maybe other background sounds as well.
YEah when I turn her off I turn off all talking form the Masters. It is just the "I have nothing more to give" over and over that become annoying.
she never shuts up :)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
This is really frustrating. Maybe next patch they can fix it.
"
Mamoux wrote:

It's not really broken. When you cast something after which you no longer have mana to do another cast, the character says his/her "no mana" commment. If you never let your mana go past the threshold again, she never repeats it again (except after loading screens, once).

I.e. if you reserve "all" (unreserved mana < mana required by attack) of your mana, you should only hear it once per instance, which isn't that annoying.
"
Grughal wrote:
"
Mamoux wrote:

It's not really broken. When you cast something after which you no longer have mana to do another cast, the character says his/her "no mana" commment. If you never let your mana go past the threshold again, she never repeats it again (except after loading screens, once).

I.e. if you reserve "all" (unreserved mana < mana required by attack) of your mana, you should only hear it once per instance, which isn't that annoying.

Well thanks for your input, but it is very annoying to hear it over and over again. When you are mapping it is constant. In fact, there should be a way to turn it off all together without having to turn off all the masters.

If you are farming for atziri fragments, mapping, or running masters that is 1 time per instance. Which is way too much.
Well it didn't get fixed in the last patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info