3 Linked Immortal Call Quesiton

Heya Folks,

This question is really aimed at anyone who has played around with Immortal Call in a 3Linked Setup.

What have you noticed is the best 3L setup in a CWDT scenario? On to that point, what do you think would be good for a pure evasion/dodge character setup.

Looking forward to your feedback.

-Aldin
I run my CODT setup on a 4L BUT the forth link is simply a curse or molten shell to help out on damage!
The way you could easily run a good CODT 3L setup is run CODT+IC+ID then simply self cast you EC to continuously keep endurance charges up and as you see IC pop just replace the charges!
I run 4 charges on my templar and have a 6 second IC with that setup! which is more than enough to keep IC up 100% of the time in the thick of a fight!
Try to get a quality IC if possible because it increases the time your IC is up ALOT!
i also run this setup on my evasion ranger too but i just dont have the 4th charge yet!
That 4th charge and quality IC is very important if you want to keep 100% uptime on your IC!
It also helps alot to put your EC on a spell echo link if possible but a lvl 20/20 EC will do just fine id say! the quality isnt necessary but you will be able to get even more enemies which means more charges per cast!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Feb 3, 2015, 10:57:12 AM
There is multiple option.

I really like the phys immunity
So CWDT / EC / IC

If you dont pay attention to phys reflect pack and you have high phys dmg [CWDT / EC / IC] will save your life.

For fun try those:
Enfeeble
Frost Wall
Decoy totem
Summon skeleton

But for defense use the standard, if you can put the setup on a 4L use a level 20/20 inc duration

Salute
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
the classical one :

CWDT
Enduring Cry
Immortal Call
( in a 4L add Increased Duration 20/20 )
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 3, 2015, 10:58:24 AM
Thanks guys. I have thought about a self cast EC but I just don't have the gem slots available.

I have found that having anything but a 3 second IC for me isn't necessary. I've got plenty of dodge/evasion that I barely get hit anyway. My fear is that I get up into level 94-95 that I will need that extra 1-2 seconds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info