parent non-hardcore league?

"
Typically, “hardcore mode” in action RPGs involves permadeath. A character killed in this mode cannot be accessed any more. In Path of Exile, slain hardcore characters revert to the parent non-hardcore league. This system encourages non-hardcore players to try the hardcore game mode, while still permanently removing hardcore characters from the economy when they die.

Ok I read this as "Hardcore characters that die end up in standard since standard is the parent non-hardcore league for Hardcore".

I also read this as "Bloodlines characters that die end up in Torment since Torment is the parent non-hardcore league for Bloodlines".

Yet no matter which, weather it be Hardcore or Bloodlines you end up in standard when you die.

Parent non-hardcore league is a very odd and confusing way of saying it. It should just say "if you die in any of the hardcore modes you end up in standard" because the way its worded seems to imply if you die you end up in a different place depending on which hardcore it was.
"
peteed1985 wrote:
Ok I read this as "Hardcore characters that die end up in standard since standard is the parent non-hardcore league for Hardcore".

I also read this as "Bloodlines characters that die end up in Torment since Torment is the parent non-hardcore league for Bloodlines".
No, parent non-HC league for Bloodlines is Standart too.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
yep, naming should differentiate between "permanent leagues" and " temporary leagues".

this "parental league" description only makes sense if you see it from the way your items go when the respective temp leagues end, which is unknown to new players.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info