Pyre unique with increased cold and fire damage passives

If I cast a cold spell and have Pyre equipped, will the spell get a doubletap bonus damage from both the increased fire & increased cold damage passives?

TY
Yes, both increased fire and increased cold will apply. Do note that generic "increased elemental damage" will not apply twice though.

(Edit: as a side note, I would value fire over cold if I were you, since it applies to burning damage.)
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Feb 2, 2015, 6:35:54 PM
I don't believe it double-dips, but both increased cold and fire mods will affect your damage equally (assuming 100% cold base damage).

Increased damage doesn't actually "increase" the base damage, rather it adds a set amount relative to the base amount of damage.

On the other hand, if a single passive (or item mod) bad both increased cold and fire damage by say 10%, they would both count and add up to a total increased damage of 20%.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
TY for the info - the passives in question are Fire Walker and Frost Walker along with Cold Snap fired from CoC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info