VarthDaver's Dagger CI Flicker

***This is just a post so I can reference gear and talents at a later date. I plan to update it to a guide, but am just posting this for reference as I have gotten multiple requests.***

YouTube Playlist

Talent Trees
CoC-Flicker
Peak Crit High DPS (Normal Build)
High ES / Duration (Trio Build)
Current High Frenzy Experiment
Traditional CoC Spectral

Stats from the current (bottom tree)
Spoiler

Current Gear
Spoiler

Note: Due to the slow speed and regen, I use Bino the majority of the time. I recently got lucky on the second dagger crafting, and then unlucky enough to lose almost all my remaining currency in the league trying to get a physical % roll :/
On ICH: I have been rather surprised by this chest this run. In the past my play testing found it to be inferior. This league, however, I have been running the majority of my maps over over 100%. This is where the chest excels. -25 max resist? No problem. Instead of 50 resist, you have 62.5% The other main reason to use any Saintly is the coloring. Try to get RRRRGG on a normal regalia.

Lastly a note on accuracy: 90% hit overall, and 94/5% hit on flicker. Since you live from crits, you die from misses.

Current Craft Dagger Swap

Last edited by VarthDaver on Feb 15, 2015, 4:18:43 PM
Really cool stuff man, i like it alot.

I´ve wanted to do some kind of melee CI build for quite some time and also a CoC char.
- This kinda... sums both up.

Really cool that you manage 6,3k ES with the gear you´re running.

Thanks for not doing something mainstream ^_^
zzZzzzZzzZz
Have you tried this in pvp
Last edited by Vitt4300 on Feb 27, 2015, 9:21:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info