[1.3]KuteKitteh's Firestorm Warlord - Insanely durable and affordable, Atziri viable on a 4L

great build, thanks for sharing

only thing i am wondering about is the leap slam combo
leap slam+faster attacks is obvious of course, but why lgoh and vengeance?
i dont really see that as being very effective
Hi!
Thanks for nice build but: how did you see your build after this update?

Especially after:
"
It would also mean that Enduring Cry and the new Warcry skills aren't affected by "Cast" trigger gems, which solves a problem discussed earlier.

Macro which will cast EC every 5.5 seconds (5 timeout and 0.5 correction)?
/1625088 - my Perandus shop
/746510 - PoE tiny service
/901183 - new contract system (Support it!!)
/1183686 - My map is MAD!
/1145686 - my Gear /899106 - my Shop
"
addiaboli wrote:
Hi!
Thanks for nice build but: how did you see your build after this update?

Especially after:
"
It would also mean that Enduring Cry and the new Warcry skills aren't affected by "Cast" trigger gems, which solves a problem discussed earlier.

Macro which will cast EC every 5.5 seconds (5 timeout and 0.5 correction)?
This will only be an issue if Enduring Cry loses its spell tag, not just for CWDT users but for spell echo users. That means Spell Echo won't affect it, so against 3 enemies it can only give 2 endurance charges, and against 1 enemy it will only give 1 endurance charge. This is problematic against single phys bosses that have no minions (which is fairly rare) and against the Atziri trio (but only when all 3 are alive).
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
KuteKitteh, thank you for your answer!

What did you think about templar version of your build?
There is exactly the same nodes, but not the same order. Will it be more simple to start as templar and to learn nodes in "witch" area or to start as witch and learn nodes in "templar" area? WSame time we'll lose 9 int to gain 9 str.
/1625088 - my Perandus shop
/746510 - PoE tiny service
/901183 - new contract system (Support it!!)
/1183686 - My map is MAD!
/1145686 - my Gear /899106 - my Shop
Not sure why you chose Sentinel with Unwavering Stance. Isn't it better to get rid of Sentinel and use Diamond Skin instead?
if u were to put an empower what priority would u place it in if u would even use it ?
solid build, OP. I'm in the early stages of merciless and easily melting everything with mediocre, self found 4-links. of course I DID spend around 10 chaos to get two spell echos, concentrated effect, and this and that so I'd be good to go at level 31. and I was lucky enough to find a vaal molten shell, which I save for those special encounters *BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM!*

for those of you who like technical characters, i.e., lots of skills to cast and maintain, this is one for you to try out. I really have no complaints and or concerns thus far.
Seems like a great build. I am working on a Marauder version a little bit tankier.

Thx for sharing it !
Saw this build and am giving it a run - over the last couple of evenings have taken it up to the end of cruel. I've gotta say it's been a cruise, with all self-found gear. So far it's tanky as f*** but still has decent clearing speed:)

I was lucky enough to find a reverberation rod (a wand with spell echo) and it's worth noting as a great tool for fast leveling since it turns firestorm into a melting machine even before lvl 30.
Work in hc>?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info