alt art Mightflay flying-knife

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 3, 2015, 11:15:37 AM

alt art Oro's Sacrifice
Forum pvp

Midnight Bargain
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 3, 2015, 11:10:53 AM
these are really nice. theyre all similar in color palette, but im going to assume thats intentional. one thing i would advice, is add some contrasting colors to highlights to really make them pop a little more. all in all though, very nice work.
"
Naeblis720 wrote:
these are really nice. theyre all similar in color palette, but im going to assume thats intentional. one thing i would advice, is add some contrasting colors to highlights to really make them pop a little more. all in all though, very nice work.

Thanks for the advice, I am new with digital brushes and it is true I have some difficulties for now with contrast. I guess it is because I use the smudge tool too much, I will try to improve. I am still searching for the good brushes too.

Also having to play with sizes and transparency sliders all the time is making me crazy since I am used to real brushes and acrylic painting.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 3, 2015, 3:27:42 PM
Love the idea of a flying fish knife.. good job.
Forum signature

Alt-art soultaker.

Was ill all day so I had time to read and take inspiration in my old D&D 3.5 books and materials.

Took me half the day to do this using only brushes and it is a little cartoonish/warcraft-ish. I feel I got better with the smudge tool :D. Maybe I should stay with this style for now,.

Still have to improve with contrast, it is sucky sucky and I had to create an inside shadow in photoshop to get a little more depth.

I have real trouble to avoid the flat look compared when I use real acrylic brushes.

"
DrWood wrote:
Love the idea of a flying fish knife.. good job.

thks, I might comeback to it later and redesign it a little once I get better with the tools.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 5, 2015, 1:59:12 AM

Alt-art bino.

Original bino looks like a mini butcher-knife to me, so I decided to do a butcher knife with poison on it.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 5, 2015, 4:40:34 AM

alt art atziri flask
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info