Who in here is older account than me?

"
Scotchfist wrote:
"
inuke wrote:
All I see is 2013 and younger noobs around here :p

Is there any other 2011 or am I alone?

Puts down those who haven't been here as long.

Has yet to give a dollar of support to GGG.

I'll turn my supporter tag off to bait types like you.
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
At least when I signed up, you had to wait for a key, I don't think you could buy your way in.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Was too busy with Vindictus to know that PoE existed or not in 2011. :P

At least I joined in around July 2012, and started playing just when Vaal Oversoul was added to the game. :3

I used to play the shit outta vindi... till they killed sword lann. was first on east coast over 400+ titles. That game had/has potential!

oh also, I'm newer than most but ... march 2012,

The game is approximately 3gb and can be installed with the following installer: http://www.pathofexile.com/downloads/PathOfExileInstaller.msi
To log in, use the email address and password that you signed up for your www.pathofexile.com account with.

Enjoy the Beta!

.....and this game is still the "sequel" to d2 I hoped for
Last edited by Tmfm on Jan 30, 2015, 6:04:50 PM
Me!

Spoiler
I lied. I started playing in Domination. I thought for a long time that when you socketed a gem into an item, it could not be removed. I'm bad at reading.
"
Tmfm wrote:
I used to play the shit outta vindi... till they killed sword lann. was first on east coast over 400+ titles. That game had/has potential!

oh also, I'm newer than most but ... march 2012,

The game is approximately 3gb and can be installed with the following installer: http://www.pathofexile.com/downloads/PathOfExileInstaller.msi
To log in, use the email address and password that you signed up for your www.pathofexile.com account with.

Enjoy the Beta!

.....and this game is still the "sequel" to d2 I hoped for

I heard Sword Lann is getting a really good revamp when Season 3 comes by. But yea, I came back to Vindictus (I kinda quit for almost two years) last year when PoE released the Atziri content, and I for one found the new content meh, so I took a break until the Forsaken Master patch came by, and during that long break I just played Vindictus. Made about 1 billion gold during that time, which was more than I ever made during 2011, and part of 2012.

The only reason I got into Vindictus was when Karok came out back in June 2011, and I stuck with the motto of "Karok is love, Karok is life." I been stuck with him since day one, and never bother leveling other characters, and even the new ones like Lynn or Arisha. Karok is just too awesome.

Supposedly, when S3 comes out, level 80 gears will be really easy to get via seal shop. Level 90 gears will be the gear everyone wants to get their hands on. North America might get it around the summer, so I am just taking short breaks here and there for vindy, so I do not get burned out.

/end off-topic for me

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 30, 2015, 6:25:48 PM
FullBlownDaddy here. FullBlownDaddy has been around for many generations, but only recently have people realized his presence.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
April 7, 2011
i <3 minesweeper
September 5, 2011 :)
Alot of old folks in this thread.

It's nice to reminiscence about the past, but the new generation are the future.

December 20, 2010

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info