New Coverage (Joystiq.com)

"
FullCust wrote:
TIME CAPSULE

Exactly! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
quite the time capsule!
nice they put a new video on the article XD jajaja

but btw I like that run animation for the mara
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Only the dead know peace from this necro'ing
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
PabloCappone wrote:
nice they put a new video on the article XD jajaja

but btw I like that run animation for the mara

New? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
lol, nice timing, could have been a recent late news.

I read almost all of that page until I realised the date, wondering slighly why they used that old screenshot... :)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

be gone.
"
Mythicpoe wrote:

be gone.

Hey I really enjoyed this resurrection as I haven't even seen it before and it is quite funny to see how the game has changed. Would resurrect again.
If I'd ever got a chance to make a game, it would definitively not cater to the players that want the game to change instead of themselves improving in it.
lol i started reading it thinking it was a new article.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info